Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dressing for a few minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by cdcheryl
    like this moorning got all dressed when wife called and said she is coming home from work sick. so i had to change and put all my clothes back only dressed for 30 minutes, it was niot worth it was just a tease
    I used to have this problem, when the wife was sick and had to return home from work. Only she never bothered phoning, so the first thing I knew, was when I heard the key in the door.

Although, I wear panties 24/7 and nighties to bed, I still like to dress in some form or another when I get up, no matter how shorter time I have.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

Wink

monica you said it all love to sit on the front pourch and drink coffiee for a hour before i have to go to work.

hugs all

I sleep en-femme (bra knickers and nigtshirt). The alarm goes at 0600 so I'm up and have a couple of hours en-femme putting on stockings and heels, before I have to get ready for work. Heaven!!!!!
    Carole

I always wear panties, pantyhose and camisole under drab to work. So when I get up in the morning and dress it is very easy and takes about three seconds to put on a bra, mini skirt and a pair of heels. I sit around and have breakfast and coffee for ten minutes feeling absolutely relaxed. The pity is I have to wear drab to work.