Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The rush I get out of forced feminization

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    No.... I don't have to force myself... I just do it because I have to....
    Yeah, me too. This FF is pretty racy stuff but once I started dressing I find it is not as exciting. I can imagine a conversation going something like "Oh just untie me so I can put that eyeshadow on correctly! Jeez!"

FF is one of my favorite and earliest fantasies. Because it happend so early in my life I think it must be fundamental. It is also a staple of crossdressing stories and literature. Sandy Thomas and many earlier stories. I think the earliest was French, but I can no longer find the reference--about 1849. I find the story is enhanced if the victim (me) in some way find that the clothes, nail polish and bleach blond permanent wave is difficult to remove--or impossible.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Where has this thread been all my life. This is by far the best "fantasy" thread yet.

Me too! I'd love being forced to dress and then tied up and forced to endure hours of stimulation and teasing. Yummy.
    [/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wonder if forced fem isn't a common fantasy for adults as they start CDing? I found stories of that basis VERY erotic when I began dressing about 15 years ago. Not nearly so much now, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm with heel addict. I love forced Feminization. The extent of my openess goes to the bedroom door. I don't dress in the open, though I have role played(wearing panties, nylons) out on dates with my wife.

Aspiring Member
    I never got into the guilt thing, as I said earlier, it was a slippery slop and no need to get off. You know domination just might be a thing to try, can't imagine this old girl in a French maids outfit (oh but the nails give me a thrill).

Sure i like FF but i am not sure if i like it because it may be an easy excuse for wearing womens clothes, for living as a woman. There are many very nice phantasies concerning this subject. I can imagine to throughlive lots of them. But i am not really sure if the word "forced" is correct - we want to be forced to experience something that actually is our deepest desire. Anyway I love this subject.

when i dress i get an intence feeling of submission.i think that is one of the strongest reasons i do dress fem.i love the feeling of giving up controll and being forced to obey.my wife knows i want to be dominated,and she does rule the house.but if she knew how submissive i was when dressed she could use it to take me to a whole new level of control.it scares me and excites me at the same time.she dose not aprove of me dressing though, so she has no idea .in a way i supose im lucky she doesnt.who knows how drastically my life would change.for now im content to dress and pretend im being forsed to

Went out with my gg girlfriend one night and she realized that I had a red bra and panties on under my grab clothes. She had us park the car and had me undress and get out of the car for her. She also saw that I had high heels in the back seat and had me walk aroug in this outfit. It was a great night.

Platinum Member
    I don't know about you but the DEVIL made me do it.

Orchid

While the idea of having my Girlfriend make me be her french maid for the weekend sounds fun but some of the stories i've read take it a little too far.

I bought a book at the adult book store called forced womanhood. The stories of what the guys went thru and how they were forced to become a woman and live as one was so thrilling to me. Oh yes, I would also enjoy being forced . Once I put on some of the wifes red lipstick with a sealer, and it wouldn't come off I paniced cause we were going out somewhere. I tried rubbing it off, soap, butter my lips were stained for like 24 hours. I kept my lips together so it wouldn't be so noticable. Hence I never tried that lipstick again

bobbie sue
    I was forced as a child by my mother and had two older sisters I wore panties all my life at 10 i got my first bra and started shaving my legs at 14 my mother started on birth controll pills at 17 got married to my wife and still live as a women started HRT at 19 because my so told me to she is very very DOM and I am very SUBMISIVE she has a very high paying job and supports us very well I live 24/7 female do all the cooking cleaning washing and shopping I am the luckest GRIL thanks to my mother forceing me to be a gril growing up and the help of my sisters and my loving wife if I was not forced at a young age and for my wife what would I do? LOVE AND KISSES

The idea of FF and being sissified works for me!
    I believe I was a lesbian in a previous lifetime.

Silver Member
    While FF is an amazingly erotic fantasy for MANY in the crossdressing community, the reality is that it takes more work than anyone but a professional is willing to take on. And professionals are not just VERY expensive, they never have quite YOUR fantasy in mind.

S

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    I think that part of the forced femme mystique is that like a real woman, you can't suddenly become male. You put a skirt on, you can take it off in 5 minutes and be a male again. A real woman has left the house, and is going to have to wear that skirt and heels all day, like it or not. Part of the forced thing is that it enhances the fantasy of becoming just like a real woman... stuck in their bodies, just like we long to be.
    I think this is true. I remember when I first started going out I used to love feeling "trapped". I would never take a "boy bag" in the car and so I had to stay dressed the way I was "come what may". It was kinda scary and exciting at the same time. However, nowadays things are a little bit different. If you do it enough it starts becoming "normal" and so that "trapped in the clothes and in public feeling" goes away, it still feels great but in a different way, a way that feels like you should be doing it because it makes you happy .. not excited. At least that's to say how it has all worked out for me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I think this is true. I remember when I first started going out I used to love feeling "trapped". I would never take a "boy bag" in the car and so I had to stay dressed the way I was "come what may". It was kinda scary and exciting at the same time. However, nowadays things are a little bit different. If you do it enough it starts becoming "normal" and so that "trapped in the clothes and in public feeling" goes away, it still feels great but in a different way, a way that feels like you should be doing it because it makes you happy .. not excited. At least that's to say how it has all worked out for me.
    I so equate with this Rachel...only I'm not as advanced, nearly, as you are... Yesterday, I had an appointment with the dick doctor(urologist)..I am totally shaven, heavily tattooed on my bald head, wear large gauge hoop earrings and have my toenails painted a pretty pink...A bizarre sight if ever there were one, I am...But..the only part of me that is really, definitely a give away in the CD department is my toenails...so I gritted my teeth and donned my flip flops and went with naked painted toes to his office and sat in the crowded waiting room, all exposed....(in my mind anyway) Another baby step toward totally going out en femme...(noone said a thing, not even the doctor when I was nude (and bald)...Thanks smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Not far from Sac...Would love to go .now just how to present to so....

I have listened to a few erotic hypnosis files from Isabella Valentine. There is one called "boy ****." OH MY GOD! I am a fan of relaxing through hypnosis, and have been listening for many years. I've studied how to breathe, and can easily fall under if the person is doing it right. I LOVED that file. I constantly fantasize about my wife forcing me to dress like a **** and treat me like one and tease me until Jessica begs for release. Wow, ummm maybe a little much for yall to know...but jeeze that would be hot. Now you all know I'm not totally innocent......
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

It must be the maleness in me, but I don't like being forced to do anything!
    The only thing that I can think of that would be worse than that would have to be being tied up.
    NOT my idea of a good time.

I've had to live with 50+ years of almost daily forced masculinity. The few hours and days of forced femininity are such an incredible pleasure. Almost any combination of cross-dressing and bondage with a woman you love and trust completely - the ultimate turn-on!