Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Body shaving

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife absolute hates body hair on both me with a passion. She literally shudders with revulsion if she ever sees a hairy guy on TV or a movie. Consequently I am required to keep my entire body (except for a very small patch you know where) completely hair free. Obviously, this is not a problem for me at all and I realize I am super lucky that she has this "body hair hating phobia" that she has
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have seen a commercial like the one your talking about There is a trend to be hairless. Apparently the young generation shaves everything except for a bit of arm hair. Thats what I've been told. I'm older and just got the green light to go shave what I want. Yee Ha!!!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Isn't it a shame you can't obtain a pill that enables a good moult perhaps only requiring to repeat the dose once a month or so ?
    I love to shave , it feels so clean , but miss a day or so ( speshly if confined to bed thru illness ) its like sleeping with Desperate Dan !

I shave all over...just plain feels better after.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

I don't think its the hair so much as it is the fear that a lot of CD wives have that you guys will take it too far.
    My BF shaves everything and i don't mind at all. his chest is naturally hair free. He hasn't shaved in a while so his arms legs and belly are getting hairy! It doesn't bother me but I told him he's going to have to keep up with the man-scaping "down there" even if he decides to let the rest of it grow out!

I've slowly been increasing the shaved areas of my body, even before I got back into this CD thing. It is funny how the spouses react. Recently I shaved my armpits instead of just clipping them short. I noticed the women in yoga went sleeveless and their shirts didn't ride up. It seemed wrong to be the only person in class (guy mode) with hairy armpits and a sleeveless shirt!

My spouse sort of freaked out that I shaved there. I don't get it. Who likes to see hairy armpits! LOL!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I agree , unshaved pits look like an orgy of tarantulas under each arm .......

I'm going to try the waxing thing in about a week instead of shaving. I might be screaming because I'm hairy. I will go to yoga class totally hairless and it will feel great, feel like one of the chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly67 View Post
    I agree , unshaved pits look like an orgy of tarantulas under each arm .......
    Reminding myself of that image will definitely keep me motivated to shave for years to come. Thanks (I guess ...).

- Diane

No one has mentioned shaving your underarms. Since I have no one to answer to I shave most of my body. I do worry if I do find someone to date she will freak out at me having no hair in my armpits though she might like a shaved chest.

Just another thought.

Love,

Allison