Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The feminine experience

I would feel most feminine if I could get a chance to dress and act the female role in bed while my wife dressse and acts the male role and becomes dominant.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Boobs. That's what does it for me.
    I love this answer(smiling) I like the Boobs too!!
    Dressing takes the edge off. I have an almost constant feeling of being a woman, so when I am dressed I am at ease.
    polythene pam

For me, the key "tipping" point between Debbie and Rex is the bra. Rex can wear the same shorts, shoes, and even hair, and make-up, but still "pass" as male. When I put on the bra, there is no hiding out. These days I can wear a 38B and fill it, but not much cleavage. I don't have to add more to look feminine, but I do enjoy the fuller look of my Silicone forms.

I've gotten to the point where I'm gradually sliding into feminine more and more. My hair is longer, styled in a feminine style, my clothes fit better now that I'm buying women's. I'm losing weight so I look good in a 16 now, and I'm motivated to lose even more. I don't always wear make-up, but when I put on the bra, I know I need to add the make-up. When I'm going "all out femme", I usually wear a wig along with stockings (hides razor burn), and heels (forces feminine walk), and a skirt - shows of my nice legs.

When I'm out as Debbie, I feel so free and alive. I'm vulnerable yet confident, sexy yet not ****ty, beautiful but not vain, and I want to be a part of the world, to be alive. As Debbie, I am courageous, honest, there is integrity, commitment, authenticity, and I'm powerful. I love getting compliments, but even more I love being able to compliment other women on their wardrobes, make-up, and hair, and have them know that I'm complementing them on their choices and excellent taste.

Debbie loves people, loves to hug and touch, men and women, and loves to be part of life. Debbie wants to dance, to celebrate life. Debbie never wants to go home, and can't wait for her next outing.

The hardest part is the transition back to Rex. I hate taking off the clothes, taking off the make-up, and especially taking off the wig. I often do as much as I can, in the dark, away from the mirror, and try to go directly to sleep. Getting up the next morning, knowing I have to face the day as Rex, I am aware of every pain, every hair, and I'm so tired, drained of energy. It is almost like two different people in the same body. Worse, Debbie has to go back to the lies, deceit, pretending to be what I don't want to be, pretending not to be what I want so desperately to be.

As Rex, I go back to my books, my computers, my intellectual mode, solving problems, even problems people don't want solved, and avoiding people as much as possible. I turn into a machine, but also an absent minded professor, forgetting where Debbie put the keys or other things during her cleaning sprees. I have a hard time staying focused, my mind dancing from one problem to another, often escaping to a mental break by posting to a BBS or something.

I often try to blend the two, wearing some of the clothes Debbie likes, like some nice fitted slacks, or a knit shirt that shows a bit of boob, or a shoe that looks like a men's wingtip, except for the 2 inch chunky heel. Or the suede look jacket, or velvet or velveteen, because satin would be too obvious.

I'll comb the hair back, then when I'm out shopping after work, fluff it out, and let the layers fluff out.

It's never as satisfying as when Debbie gets to shine in her full glory. But at least I want to be around people, I can complement them, support them, and not go into egg-head mode or turn into an intellectual bully, or start with useless factoids to pretend I'm in the conversation.

Most of all, I can do things that are silly, and laugh with them, and even laugh at myself, rather than being the clown who is making them laugh while he's crying and about to die on the inside.

Too bad you live on the other side of New Jersey Debbie. I'd like to meet you. Perhaps you can come to the TG/CD weekend at Rainbow Mt. Resort in the Poconos next month, Oct. 20-23. Take care.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *Vanessa* View Post
    For me it is far more then cloths and how they feel against my skin.

I feel right inside when I look fem outside.
    I like that...I feel right on the inside when I look fem on the outside.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

It's a deep feeling ; a recognition, validation of deep feelings: that I look womanly, act feminine ; that everyhting seems "in place", and feel whole with myself. A deep feeling of satisfaction that is feminine...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

because its the only thing different that I feel that I can hang on to

I feel good wearing anything fem. The more and more things that I put on myself then the higher I get which each stage. I would love to dress all the way and head out the door shopping or go to a salon for hair or nails. That would be the ultimate for me.

If i can wear or apply anything that women get to wear ..even just one painted fingernail. even if i have to hide it all day i am a girl for as long as im able to do that

for me being feminine is more about my behaviour, both expressed and latent. it is being more empathetic,sensitive, and being more open with my feelings like joy sorrow, fear etc., that hs become a part of mine irrespective of my dress. Anyway i always wear panty abd camisole under my drab dress all the time

I guess I have female envy. When wearing panties bra , sleep wear at night, and being out about amongst women. Knowing i'm feeling and sharing what a women feels in their attire.Now just wish for real flesh and blood breast to feel complete

Stretching at my waist and the flexibility there makes me feel feminine.

I was in a car accident years ago and it really affected my lower back muscles. I couldn't move the same for a while. Perhaps because that was once taken away from me is why it is now so precious to me? And perhaps why the time all of you can snatch dressed matters so much to those of you who dress, because it is threatened and rare? Also why a transwoman like Inna feels it so intensely through her whole body, which once had to deny the femininity inside?