Thread: Buying Stockings Online

Buying Stockings Online

Does anyone know of a good place online to purchase hosiery at a good price? Want to buy in bulk

Long Time Girl
    Hi Tabitha, I have bought mine on ebay. You can usually get what you want and at a cheap price.

Luv Tiff

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Bulk hosiery.... Bulk for Bondage ? Make sure they are real silk.

Sorry, apart from e bay i know of nothing in Europe that could compete.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

no not for bondage. my Lady has instructed me to wear stocking and garters underneath my male clothing at all times. Just want to have a stock in case a pair runs or something...

ma(((((WOMAN!!!)))))n KittyMuffin's Avatar
    I agree. eBay is a good place. I purchased an economy pack of 12 one-size pantyhose for 99 pounds plus shipping. Even though they came from England it still worked out to under $1/pair.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    You know, when I first looked at this thread, I saw: "Buying Stocks Online", and thought - hey I've done that, maybe I can lend a hand...I need to put my bra and wig back on...duh!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I buy from a Hanes catalog but they have a website you can buy from also.

Thumbs up Buying on line

Try going to www.jms.com - this is the web site for Just My Size/Hanes hoisery and fashions. Good prices and the quality/service is also first rate.
    And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

-Anais Nin

Peace,

Alice

Why don't you just buy two or three pair a week at the local supermarket when you do your grocery shopping. They have quite a large range and they are reasonably cheap for everyday wear wear.

Friends welcome
    stockingirl.com has best selection I have run accross.

sandra.smart
    ebays ok..
    Last edited by sandra.smart; 11-24-2005 at 06:04 AM.

Stockings

I buy my nylons from www.shopnational.com The selection is good and the quality is great.

Hugs claire

Try the www.stockingstore.com web site. Have gotten several pairs of great stockings. Excellant service.

buying stockings

Hi Tabitha,

I don't know about buying online, I buy in person. I am 6'3" and not at all girly, however, I just walk into the hosiery section of large department stores and do my shopping. I take the time to read the packages for correct sizing and quality and behave just as if I were buying socks. My experince ahs been nothing but 100% acceptance. Usually no one pays attention, and if they do it is to offer assistance. It is not unheard of for men to pick up some hosiery for their partners on the way home from work. I have often been told how lucky "she" was to have a man do this for her.

By buying in person, you can choose better, ensure you get the right product and as I always do, watch for the sales, usually once a month.

Julia