Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which appearance is better for passing?

as ReineD said, it's all about the confidence. if you feel more at home in a dark wig, then that is how you're going to better present, and vice versa. as soon as you're comfortable, either will work. the pictures - granted, they're only thumbnails - well, you look totally at home and natural. but if you're out, it's about what makes you feel more secure in your surroundings.

Both look pretty and passable in my opinion, You look pretty in both, the black one is more of the natural look, but i like the lighter wig cause it gives you a more lively look in a pretty way.

Elana

I think the red, maybe? But the dark hair may attract less attention! Your beautiful by the way! =)

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    I don't see a problem with either.
    I agree, would need to see a full body shot to be sure, but one thing is for sure, either face will pass in my book!!!!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Banned Read only
    I think the black looks more natural.

The black looks more natural as it matches your brows. Not artificial. Very pretty and definitely passable