Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fanasty Job

My fantasy job would to be... to be my bosses, boss.....boss ...
    would love it so much to see them all having to kissing my freshly powered butt for a change...

I would love to work my current job as a woman. But I would also like to work in a men's clothing shop do I can be admired on a daily basis.

My fanasty job? A porfessional spell chekcer.
    Sorry Stacy, just couldn't resist.

My real fantasy job no matter what gender, is to be retired!

Princess. Doesn't take much brains, and there are always commoners that adore you.

Aspiring Member
    I'd like to be a creative director for something like Adobe.
    —Mikaela

Easy - I'd love to be a Victoria's Secret Angel (meaning a very well paid fashion model). Very sexy, all the clothes/hair care/makeup you would ever need. And enough money to enjoy it all. No way I'd be a waitress, regardless of the "Hooters" brand name, you're still cleaning up after sloppy drunk fat guys in a bar, after all, for very little compensation. And stripping is one step away from hooking, and no thanks to either. As a fashion model, you get beauty, glamour, money, AND you get to keep your dignity. You can tell I haven't given this too much thought, right :-)
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

A 6ft tall Playboy Bunny with no illusions, plenty of money in the bank and a 175 IQ during the early sixties. Of course there are so many Oxymorons in this fantasy I may as well throw in the ability to walk on water as well.
    Last edited by KellyJameson; 01-17-2012 at 07:51 PM.

I would like to be Judge Judy for just a couple of years. 43 million/year!…private jet…endless supply of knuckleheads to amuse me at “work”.

I would burn out after a couple of years…but be rich. Then I would take Vanna White’s job. Killer wardrobe to waltz around in, 0 intelligence required, and all you have to do is point at letters and wear a fake smile during a month of taping segments…then hit the pool for a few months. Many people think she and Pat Sayjack (sp?) are yoyos that could not manage to smile their way into TV or big screen roles. If you ask me…they have it made… and both probably have lots of maids, too.

Ewwww…hey, I bet those maids knock down some big salaries too. I may have just stumbled upon another potential job market opportunity!

Wait…, never mind…I just tripped on one of my shoes that I carelessly left in the middle of the floor. Don’t worry, I did not hurt myself…lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Job? Like working kind of thingy?? Have you any idea what that does to your nails? Good grief woman, time for a reality check!! lol

Banned Read only
    Hi sis!!

After I transitioned I was going to go to Aveda Academy in downtown Denver to learn cosmetology but decided to just stay with my position working in a office environment.

Julia

To be a hairdresser and pro fighter. Like Gina Carano!!!!!!

Either a successful author or a rock star.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

I am totally happy with my current job. Retired. A Hotters girl would be nice, but I would have to lose a lot of years and weight.

I'm going to say Airline Pilot! Flight attendant would be fun, but I think the attending to passengers would get old pretty fast. I wonder if there is a skirt version of the pilot uniform?? Alternate choice is going to be tour guide. more on that later.
    Mary

I wanna be a MAC makeup artist!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Some how "fantasy" and "job" just don't fit together! Imho.... I'd rather be some uber rich bitch and not have to work. Or maybe the first female NHL player... To win the Stanley Cup... Yeah!
    Amen sister! I wanna be "kept" no matter what gender I am!!! (No such luck!) How do I get one of those "Real Housewives" gigs!

Quote Originally Posted by christina s View Post
    Being Sofia Vergara's trophy wife. Just saying .
    Girl, we are gonna have to mud wrestle for this one!

Whenever she comes on TV I say "Kids, meet your new mommy!" (Don't you just LOVE her new CoverGirl commercials! I could watch her put on lipstick all day! )

Gold Member
    Same as my guy fantasy job. Something that has short hours and lots of pay!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    If I suddenly decided to let Tina be a professional, we'd get our bartender's license first. The alternative would be driving a trolley or subway in a major city (Boston my first choice )

tina

I would like to think that my fantasy job would be as a cruise director on a ship. It would always be fun in the sun with the passengers, fine dining and living in a resort enviornment all year round. One other advantage is that I would need a completely different wardrobe for all those formal evenings. I better get some shopping done pretty quick the ship is scheduled to leave port in a few hours.

Michelle

OK, this will sound kinda corny, but I always dreamed of being a legal secretary...just like my Mom! I simply adored the outfits she wore and how she looked in them. I usually played that role when my sister and I used to play dress up!

Hugs,
    Jen

Golf pro. Get to hit from the red tees and its almost required that you wear a skirt to work.

Yay! I'm glad GGs can participate

With all of the schooling ahead, getting my doctorate in nursing anesthesia still kind of feels like a fantasy job. Heh...and, I thought I was taking the shorter career path to anesthesia...doesn't feel like it.

Actually, my fantasy job might be traveling around with Jeremy Wade. He's the host of River Monsters and I have the biggest crush on this guy for some odd reason. I also had a TV crush on Les Stroud...maybe I like outdoorsy guys.

Or, I would be a scuba diving instructor in the tropics. Basically, my fantasy job would to be to hang around on a boat for most of the day in various tropical locations.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I'd like to be a pretty secretary for a strong man; dressing in skirts and dresses with high heels, putting on makeup. That would feel soo nice. Also a stay at home wife, just doing wifey duties and being a homemaker and getting all pretty for my man. Also i'd imagined working in a salon helping girls with there hair and makeup.

Elana

I saw legal secretery and I am not much different. Strangely I have always fantasized being a secretery of any sort. The secreteries at my work make more than me so if all I need to make more money is to wear a skirt I'm in.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    I would like to be a make up artist or hairstylist...and I just may well do that yet.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

A sales associate in a womens clothing store, I do have a part time job as a sa in a womens consignment store. It is absolutely a wonderful job.
    When I was a child in the 1960's and1970's I wanted to be a waitress, I loved their uniform dresses they use to wear, I dont see waitresses in dresses any more, do any of you see waitresses in uniform dresses any more?