Thread: Losing concentration...

Banned Read only

Losing concentration...

Ever lost concentration at work thinking of CDing?

I have.

Also, ever lost concentration because of something that a GG at work has worn?

Yes, I have. Leather skirt, lycra minis, fishnet stockings, lipstick, tied-up hair.

girl next door
    if I had a nickel...

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

...heathr, as you posted before, you forgot leather coats, long hair, PVC skirts, PVC coats, nail polish, and all those conversations you overhear....
    Last edited by DanaJ; 11-26-2005 at 03:05 PM.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Like with the three girls above Yes, especially the rare leather mini, not so often the denim ones but often enough.
    I have just checked the spelling of the above and my goodness was it terrible.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

yes and yes.

ALL THE TIME!! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    I find myself losing concentration and even studying what the GG is wearing, or how she's done her makeup, her jewelry, etc....and trying to learn from her.

I worked with a girl for a couple years in an office setting. She had, I thought, the most amazing hair. It was brown with blonde highlights, just past shoulder length, and curly on the ends. There was just something about how her hair bounced when she walked, how it moved when she turned her head. I would sit, staring into space, thinking how lucky she was and how great it would have been, to have had hair like hers.

Sorry, what was the question ?

Kim

Platinum Member
    no not me i never lose my concentration at all see i think.....nice shoes ...that..... omg a sale??? when you lose your .......do those come in a size 10??? what was the question again????

I dont ever lose my concentration, Well maybe not more than 3 or 4 times a day anyway
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

leather vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    ...you forgot leather coats, long hair, PVC skirts, PVC coats, nail polish, and all those conversations you overhear....
    I lose it everytime i see a guy in tight leather or vinyl pants
    i lose concentration wanting to be his girl.

Usher just sends me. Seal when his songs are played over the speakers...

Nope, never lose my concentration, just concentrating on the wrong (job wise) stuff at those times

High heels or boots, skirts and nicely done nails 'redirect' my concentration.

I sincerely hope none of you are brain surgeons.....

Or air traffic controllers.......

Or the guy taking my order at Pizza Hut: "Okay ma'am, that's a small pantyroni and a side sandal. Er, salad. You can get your drink at the beverage bra. Bar! I meant bar!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

CD from ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG

Or the guy taking my order at Pizza Hut: "Okay ma'am, that's a small pantyroni and a side sandal. Er, salad. You can get your drink at the beverage bra. Bar! I meant bar!"
    Only if the nurses have one of the short dresses on with the 5 inch heels. Then it will be "Nurse where was..............I..................."

Gee, where is that off button again?

Unhappy

love to think about dresses,skirts,tight jeans, what ever helps me make it threw the day at the dungen.
    hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Marla GG

I love your sense of humour Marla!

Like many of you, I don't LOSE concentration, my concentration just moves in the direction of the high stilettoes, black stockings, tight leather skirt, narrow (corsetted?) belted waist, satin blouse, bright lipstick, long hair, and perfect make-up; and all in the mirror...............I wish! Now what was I saying?

Oh, I forgot one thing that completes the look for me, a beautiful smile. Which takes me back to you Marla. It's a good job N. Caifornia is a long way from the UK, or Angel had better look out!!! Only joking!

Tony

I DJ in a bar. Just TRY not noticing GG's and what they're wearing, how they look, etc. Many nights I go home wishing I had this outfit, that coat, 'her' hair, those boots/shoes, scarf - etc., etc... It's hard on a person!

Smile

what were we talking about again?

For me it's not a matter of losing my concentration, but rather noticing what the GG's are wearing and how they have dressed themselves.

Yup..CADD..crossdressers attention deficit disorder..I am the poster child!

Guys... and CDs...

boy I will never understand...

but oh that guy at the grocery store :cheeky:

Wow!

Mandy
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

I can relate with every one of you. If I see a nice outfit, I am thinkin what it feels like to wear it.

oh my god yes! I have had lots of examples of this hapenening.

One that really springs to mind though was that i was once in a meeting a few years ago at work with my very sexy boss. I had quite the thing for her. I was about 23 at the time and she would be about 33 and god she was gorgeous and boy did she know it. She knew just what to wear too and i have no doubt she knew i liked it, but not to the full extent of why i liked it of course.

This was an important meeting, and not only was my boss present, but also the FD and CEO of the company, and i had this sudden realisation that i had not took in any of the meeting and had spent the last twenty minutes thinking about what my boss was wearing, imagining these incredible clothes on my body whilst also fantasizing about her too. Her clothes were amazing, the skirts and tops, the heels, the hair and makeup, and imagining the underwear underneath was intoxicating! I used to drift off alot around her, and miss alot of important work details.

Sadly, my fantasy about my boss never became a reality, but I sure thought her and her clothes alot back in those days.