Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you drive a Chickmobile

Ford Windstar and a Range Rover, you tell me????

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

I promised when I retired I wouuld scale down the garage, and I did, sort of. Cars were my hobby since childhood. When I began to retire, I was paying insurance on seven vehicles. Five were driven about 150 miles a year each, all collector cars(muscle cars) with classic insurance on them. Just before I sold my house, I managed to sell all the cars(6) for a fair price. That was almost two years ago. Since then, I have bought 2 new four wheelers, 2 new snowmobiles( I had two previously though before moving) a 2010 Corvette Z06 and a Suzuki 1300R Hayabusa. I kept my 2008 HEMI 4 door pickup 4x4 which now has about 24,000 miles on it and is my daily driver. I used to be insurance poor, now I'm gas poor. I promised I will not buy any more cars from here on in and I think I'll sell the bike in the spring( I don't have the strength in my arms anymore to hold this missile to the ground. If this thing ever gets airborne, I'll end up in another time zone.) I guess none of them are really chicmobiles but then, I'm into speed and power, not magnets.

I drive a Ford Ranger extra cab not really a chickmobile. Don't worry though if your not driving a chickmobile now just wait 5 years or so and GM(Government Motors) and the other auto makers will be selling them exclusively(think Smart car). So, Yeah you'll get 50 mpg but you won't be able to fit a toothbrush in it. Then you say, so what! I'm getting 50mpg i can buy as many toothbrushes as I wan't right! Good point! But consider that in 5 years we'll all be paying European gas prices and then how many toothbrushes can you afford? My point is choice! Something that has always been consumer driven is becoming government mandated and that's not good. All I'm saying is that 5 or 10 years down the road I want the choice to buy a gas guzzling, smoke spewing diesel, RAM 4x4 without the Green Police taking me to the Big House!.........I'm sorry what were we talking about?...... Oh yeah, I'm on my way to trade in my pick up for a new chickmobile. Well you know what they say "If you can't beat em join em".

I have a Mini Cooper that is blacked out. A lot of people say its a chick car but I have enough "race inspired" pieces on it to bring it out of the chick zone. No matter what anybody says it is the best driving small car there is.

Only when in guy mode. Otherwise, I am with you there Kelly.
    I hope Seattle is still there, love the fish at Pikes Market...Along with a lot of other things.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I drive a 1984 lincoln town car

I have a chick car in a 1995 Honda Civic Ex. But, it is heavily modified and I can push almost 150 with it. Engine swap, racing tranny (pun), all new electrical components. I have sunk about $5,000 into the car in aftermarket parts... money that could have been spent on dresses and shoes :/

oh well. So yeah, I drive a chick car, but I'll smoke you on the track.

I drive a Ford Explorer and there are 5 or 6 just like it in town and all of them are driven by women so it must be a chick car. I also have a Harley Softtail Deluxe that I bought from my daughter. I have had a lot of people say it looks like a girl's bike and I say it belonged to a girl before I bought it.
    Danielle

I have a Mini Cooper, which would be considered a chick car nowadays, but this one is way too fast to be a chick car. It's a modified '63 Cooper S model, and would blow most Corvettes off the road. I also have a Mazda Miata that I drive every day, that's probably a chick car too.

I also have a Georgina Terry mountain bike.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I am suprised to see how many have 4-wheelers... they may / may not be chickmobiles but they are chick magnets!
    Here is my Ranger XP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Ever since the Superbowl, I have been salivating over the Fiat 500 Abarth. Don't know which idea is the most intriguing:

a) being the guy fondled by the hot Italian girl
    b) being the hot Italian girl
    c) driving the little hot chick car.

Probably b+c; being the hot Italian girl driving the hot Italian Chick car.

Yes I know that the ad was supposed to make guys think the Abarth is a guy car, but come on - just look at it!

The ad is online at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auZgAcQbTLw

BTW DSW (DearSweetWife) and I drive a shiny black VW CC (with black leather). It goes really well with "our" (mine actually, but she wears it more than I do) long black leather coat. Guy-me drives a '93 Mustang beater with a trailer hitch...

-jj

feels better in a dress
    I drive a red '85 lotus esprit, a non turbo so it's the chick version.....

A ford truck not real girlie .I really have not liked chick mobiles i want something that can go over a bump and not bottom out or get wrecked lol
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

This is my chick-mobile for those special moments out in the sun with good friend (Cissy where is your chick mobile?) trying to mix sport with pleasure, which we successfully did during the day and evening.

PS: I shot my best round ever, a 77 from the red and very proper Lady's tees!

I drive a Dodge Challenger and a Dodge Ram 2500 4x4. Definitely not Chick-mobiles.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    No Chickmobile here, my toy car is a 1985 camaro Iroc Z28 completely restored to show room new. I also have a 1970 Chevelle SS. Neither car ever goes out in the bad weather so I drive my 2007 Express Cargo van, good for work and can double as a change vehicle if I get the urge to become Sandra.
    I want to be this girl!

I don't suppose my V8 Cobra replica counts as a chickmobile! I did climb into it once with heels and tight skirt, just to see if I could do it. I split the skirt climbing out. I wasn't too surprised, it was knee length and very tight.

Tony

Snow White 1975 vette ....Cream White 1997 caddy deville ....Pearl 2004 caddy dts.... and a Alpine White 2006 caddy srx ....all chick mobiles...

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I drive a 2003 dodge Durango Slt 4x4 Black, my wife has a 2003 Chrysler Town and Country mini van midnight blue. I want a chick car though something with a targa top or a convertible maybe a Miata or a Toyota Supra but an A4 Audi would be nice too I would also take a VW passatt
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

If I'm sitting in it, with my skirt, heels and makeup on, then it's a chickmobile no matter what model it is!

- Diane

Does a 2002 F-350 4x4 diesel or a 1989 Ranger longbed count???

Hi.

We have two 15 ton trucks , & i drive a nissan patrol diesel 1984 yellow 4 x 4, waggon , & i have been told by two women friends its one sexy beast.
    Well i was a bit surprised at that, so there you are .its in the eye of the beholder,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirly View Post
    I have a Mini Cooper, which would be considered a chick car nowadays, but this one is way too fast to be a chick car. It's a modified '63 Cooper S model, and would blow most Corvettes off the road. I also have a Mazda Miata that I drive every day, that's probably a chick car too.
    Had a friend in the '60s who used to race them. If you started with the smaller Mini, put the S engine in it goosed to 125HP, tightened the suspension, big tires, then stripped everything out of the interior but a racing seat, the GVW went down to about 600 lbs. and it would corner 90 degrees at better than 60 mph (the fastest with me riding, anyway). Not a chick car, but a rice rocket before they came into existence from Japan(though Japan had at least one Toyota that used the same idea).
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with an MX-5 Miata. Mine's an '01 in blue, it's got 250k+ miles on it, and aside from some electrical problems (I've had three alternators in it.) works and drives like a champ. My major complaint (when I was working for the State of Florida) was it didn't have much cargo room.

Oh, yeah! Top down, driving on the highway with tunes and my hair blowing in the wind - almost like riding my Harley Softail, although you can't do that in a skirted suit!

Whe i bought my first subaru 12 years ago- the sales guy must have taken me for a fellow (is that the right word?) gay, he was really good to me. Base model, right off the showroom- but a heck of a nice car, really. Found out that the Forester was preferred by women at the time- they were more than 50% of the purchasers. I was quite pleased with that. So i guess it was a 'chick car'.

I like the AWD (serious snaps to subaru, more than once i've entrusted my family's safety to the design), and general 'can do' ability. Replaced it a few years ago with a 3rd gen turbo model- not the rocket the earlier ones were but still faster than my wife's 85 mustang was.. no fooling. Cruises very solid at 80+, awesome torque for a 2.5 liter (230 ft-lbs at 2800rpm!!!). Also cruises well on snow and ice- i was returning from field job in MN, on the tail of a bad winter storm- 9 hours of icy and snowy roads. Averaged 65 mph on the road, very good. New tires make a difference, too- to don't think a new car is always necessary.

Will zip up to 110 in less than 3/4 mile, even on backroads it feels quite solid, hardest i ever drove it in never dropped below 15mpg over the average, even multiple 0-100 runs and 100+ short runs for a few miles between stops.

My wife's car, G35x, is actually even better in the snow, at highways speeds. One of CU's most reliable cars, the AWD option is a no brainer. It's a bit quick on throttle response and steering is precise- but she is 5' and 100#- she's got faster reactions than the average fighter pilot. fits her very well. This is the base engine and chassis of the Skyline of yore, and the current Nissan GT-R. Good sorority. You will NOT be disappointed. And we saw 28 mpg on a recent kilomile trip- at 75-80 and the A/C on. That's impressive.

but back to the Forester: not a chick-car per se, but it is MY 'chick-car'. I keep it unnaturally clean for a typical guy, spritz Vera Wang or Prada infusion d'iris perfume onto the air vents for a nice feminine scent for longer trips... If i had unlimited funds, i'd still have one. Might try the new x3 3.5 liter, or maybe a Lexus 450 hybrid. But the ultimate? Cayenne turbo, Infinity FX50, or BMW x6 in a pastel color. "I am transgender, hear me ROAR, and suck on my exhaust, sweetie-pie.' ;-)

Also- love to get a 500-650cc sport tour config motorcycle- pink or lavender color or accents- with pink-grey or lavender-grey leathers, boots, helmet, gloves, etc.

you have to love this Japan Cosplay outfit: