Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do your parents know?

Do your parents know?

I am pretty sure my mom knows that I wear panties. Years ago, when I was living back at home, I use to brg my stash home to wear & wash when my parents traveled.... once, 1 day before they were set to arrive, I washed all my panties... I counted them to make sure.... I was 1 short!

SO I looked everywhere but could not find the missing pair.... so I gathered up my panties & stashed em... my parents came home, my mom started to do the wash the next day.......later that day I found all my clothes folded on my dresser in my room, with the missing pair of panties on the very top of the pile!!!

I freaked out alittle bit...... I did not know what to think.... I waited for my mom to confront me with these.... but she never did..... so I decided to "test" my mom... I wanted to see if she put them in my room by mistake or if she knew what she was doing... a few times in the past she put 1 pair of he rpanties in my drawer by mistake......I threw the panties back into the wash. I wanted to see if they would make their way back into my undie drawer.......

They make it back , so I worked the panties into my weekly rotation. They were white nylon bikini brief style, no mistaking them for mens... and I have no sisters & had no gf at that time... they were too small for my mom.... how did my mom know they were mineÉ

a few years ago, when I was renovating my living room, my parents came over to help me paint this room... I was bending down rolling out the drop cloth... after 15 min or so, I realized that my nylon pink panties were fully exposed in the back! AND MY MOM was 3-4 feet behind me, helping me

No way she could have missed that!

She has never said anything to me.. so I figure she must know......

*** When I was younger, my mom use to allow me to dress up in her panties & nylons, this was before I started elementary school... once I started school, she did not allow me to do this... but I started to check out her panty drawer..... at 1st I started to try them out when she was away, but later I could not help myself & would "liberate" my favorite pair of panties

I rationalized it in this manner, I figured my mom would just figure that the panties went missing in the wash! Shocked

How stupid! But I was very young then... over the years more & more of her panties went missing.... She MUST have put 2 & 2 together........

LOL

Hi Mistress, no they do not. I couldn't and can't tell them. Wish I could but I love them so much just can't darling.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Oh I could never tell my parents about the entire cding thing...... but I am pretty sure my mom found out by accident that I like to wear panties... so also
    knows I have 1 pair of womens sandals & she did buy me a pair of diamond studs for my ears!

Absolutely not. I wouldn't dream of telling my mother.

No my parents are no longer with me and if they were I would not tell them.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Well I have 4 dresses hanging in my closet, no way to miss them I live with my mom and daughter, Mom used to know that I did, I would assume she knows now I mean how do you hide 4 dresses hanging and 2 sweaters in the bottom drawer? LOL
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

Little Dandelion
    My mother (an FTM TS) knows. My father does not. I am afraid of what he'll think. Why? I don't really know. It's just fear, which doesn't have to explain itself.
    [SIZE="1"]"So you walk into this restaurant, strung out from the road
    And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold
    You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

Yeah, most times you can't hear em talk, other times you can
    All the same old clichés... Is it woman? Is it man?
    And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand
    Make your stand"

from "Turn The Page" -- Bob Seger[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    my mom knows and she knew way back before when i thought i was "getting away with it"......

Smile

Me mam has known now for 'bout 15 years and is very supportive to 'th most part but i can recall of a time when she wasnt. Over th years she brought skirts, blouses, knickers, bras , tights, etc. for me and problay still would today if she wanted to to help me out. But me farther on th other hand does not know and if ever found out 'bout me cding, He would never understand it and problay disowned me for rest of me list so mam tells me he must never find out and she would make sure that he never does. Some people are better to never know and in this case it is 'th best soultion.

My Mom knew many years ago that I liked to get dressed up, she found me dressed a few times. Don't think she ever told my Dad. Mom is gone now and I don't think I could ever tell my Dad.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

I wore my Mothers clothes for years before i started buying my own stuff. I am sure I could not have always put them back so carefully that she never noticed things had been moved.

I have never told her or my Dad and probably never will, but I always wonder if my Mother actually knows but just doesn't say anything

Amber Dawn, did I understand you correctly your mom is a FTM and you are a MTF?
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

No amusing stories for me!!

I came out to my parents, and its been a bit shakey with them so far... oh well. I need to push things a little with my mum, maybe - I think she can take it. My Dad, however, is finding it VERY hard. I need to talk to him in a month or so... have a really big chat about it.

xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Out

My mother has known for years and is okay with it. We have had talks about it and she has helped fix a skirt for me. I can't remember how she found out about it, we just started talking about it. She has six real daughters and two sons. She now has five daughters, one lesbian, one grossdresser and one mocho son.
    I think that the whole family knows about me, but only a couple of sisters have ever talked with me and only two have seen Rikki dressed. One of my sisters has traded clothes with me and she has done my make up several times. I was thinking about sending a picture of myself to my mother, but not sure if she would want to see it.

Rikki

My dad would disown me if he knew if he doesn't already. When I was 14, I got dressed in my mum's and sister's things and went out for a walk. As the door shut behind me the sudden realisation hit that I didn't have my keys.
    The only thing I could do was put on discarded clothes put in the shed that I used to wear 2 years previously. Everything was too short or too small. I stayed with my next door neighbours and was constantly looking for the arrival of my parents.
    Finally they arrived and I rushed to meet them. As soon as the door opened, I rushed upstairs and tried to sort out my parents room which was strewn with my mothers clothes. Not surprisingly my parents were somewhat suspicious.
    About half hour later, I went back outside to retrieve my mum's high heels. She caught me bringing them in. The best I could come up with was I wore them while I answered the door when I locked myself out. I find it hard to believe that my mother doesn't know from this. As for my dad, I reckon that his total hatred of all things crossdressing is a way of telling me that he wants nothing to do with my "perverted" antics.
    If that was the only time I was nearly caught, just maybe I could think they don't know but there have been plenty of other occasions. However my dad still extols his hatred of crossdressers.
    Maybe one day I will tell him but I worry about his health if I do.

I told my mom a few months ago cause I felt I needed to tell someone. I thought that she was gonna be mad or something but she was really cool with it but she has never seen me dressed up. I wouldn't ever dare tell my dad. He probably wouldn't talk to me for the rest of his or my life.

I told my mom years ago and wound up regretting it. Told my father and he took it much better than she did.

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

Ah, the beloved parents.

>They make it back , so I worked the panties into my weekly rotation. They >were white nylon bikini brief style, no mistaking them for mens... and I have no >sisters & had no gf at that time... they were too small for my mom.... how did >my mom know they were mine?

Gee, I think you've answered your own question! lol

My mom used to find her pantyhose under my bed when I was 3 or 4 years old. Then when I was about six I was wearing pajamas with a bottom that had full feet (with pantyhose on underneath) and one foot had a hole in it. She noticed.

Then there were at least two pairs of pantyhose (of my mom's) that I had stashed and which disappeared (likely meaning that she found them and confiscated them).

One other time, I was wearing her pantyhose in her walk-in closet and I heard her coming up the stairs! I managed to get them off and get dressed but I had to stash them in her walk-in closet but not in the right place. She probably found them.

She knows. Except for the fact that she thinks I've stopped.

My father does not know, though. He might be hard to break the news to if I ever do that intentionally or otherwise. He was in the military, so... yeah.

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My wife, my mother in law, my mom and grandmother all know. But most of them only in the past year. Course my mom knew anyway. Or guessed any how.

Kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

parents

i think my mum knows. there have been alot of incidents that have come up in the past where i have left panties or stockings on my bed (accidently) and she would have gone in there to put my clothes away but she has never said anything. i dont think i could tell my dad.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    My parents and stepparents know, as well as a couple of aunts and uncles, and all my cousins (well, the ones who are old enough to understand such things, anyway).
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Only have a mom and I am sure she knows. She has helped my kids fold the wash. She also has borrowed my satin Pj's when she "invites herself to stay for a day or 4".

I have told her I have a love for lingerie (women wearing it anyhow) She buys stuff that I sell for her on ebay, she if aware of what I sell & buy. We never have had the "talk" that I cd or anything that deals with a sexual manor.
    what a fool I use to be

Little Dandelion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennyaz
    Amber Dawn, did I understand you correctly your mom is a FTM and you are a MTF?
    Well, I would call myself transgendered (intergender, maybe)... I don't really know yet if I want to transition, but basically, that's correct. My mother transitioned, FTM, about two years ago now.
    [SIZE="1"]"So you walk into this restaurant, strung out from the road
    And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold
    You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

Yeah, most times you can't hear em talk, other times you can
    All the same old clichés... Is it woman? Is it man?
    And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand
    Make your stand"

from "Turn The Page" -- Bob Seger[/SIZE]

Not as far as I am aware. I took very strict precautions when I lived at home to ensure I was never caught out. My mother and sister may just have suspected that I was secretly wearing their panties , but I was never challenged in any way, for example being forced to take off my trousers which would have revealed that I was wearing a pair of my sister's knickers instead of Y Fronts, so my security precautions paid off.

I know that my father would have been very hostile but I think my mum and my sister would have been more sympathetic had they found out, but thankfully I have never had to put this to the test and now never will.

The unfortunate part of revealing one's CD or TV activities to family or friends is that once disclosed it cannot be retracted, "the toothpaste cannot be put back in the tube" and one has to live with the consequencies, be they adverse, which is more likely to be the case, or hopefully but less common - favourable.

My mother did know before she passed away last year. And unless she told my father at some point in time he does not know. I certainly will not tell him. Our relationship has been stressed in the past and this sure does not need to be added to the broth at this time.

My wife has told my mother in-law within the last month. It was kinda interesting her remark. I guess that she just shrugged it off and said "so what, if that is your bigest problem"

But thinking about that now, Her husband, My father in-law, has cancer and is being treated with chemo. So I guess in retrospect. A husband in womens clothes would be pretty minor compaired to Cancer.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"