Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dresses???

I've always been a sucker for pretty dresses. There's something about the garment being a one-piece, the sleeves being the same article of clothing as the skirt. Dresses are a benchmark of feminintiy, and something about them just feels right to me. I love nice skirts and tops, but dresses put me over the top.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Home Business Executive mellisa's Avatar
    Thank you Marla, but I think YOU are the bench mark of femiminity!
    best when dressed for the office

i agree

I agree with your comments on wearing dresses & how so very feminine it makes you feel. I love dresses & short skirts I do prefer to wear pantyhose with a short skirt as I am trying to learn how to sit in a feminineway, I have had a few difficulties in the past, skirts though are the ultimate in femininity

I love to wear a dress. I'm not keen on maxi-dresses due to the length but I do love the feel of a silky evening dress or an office wear shirt dress. Having said that, I do also love the feel of a skirt, with the waist band a constant reminder that it is there. When I started to dress it took me ages to realise that a womans waist is higher than a mans!

Tatiana

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I agree, I think a dress is the most comfortable, most feminine garment. It is the most different form male mode because men always have a belt area like a skirt. But still I love a skirt also. If I had to pick one item to be accepted by society for cross dressing lets hope for a dress.
    Rachel Lea

Dresses forv me. Long dresses in particular. Love the feel around my legs.

Love dresses because they're better at hiding our maleness. One shoulder looks are great because it breaks up wide shoulders. V neck styles also diminish shoulder width.
    Hugs,

Zoe