Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you dressed when on this site?

Usually, yes.

Kate

Nope, never unless you count wearing panties lol. In the old days? Many times yes, but now that I've been going out for over a year those day's are past me now. I don't have the desire to dress at home anymore.

Dressed? Nope, I'm nekkid as a jaybird.

Hello JessHaust,
    Yes, I am wearing my silk blouse, soft skirt, nylon bra and panties with pantyhose and black patent 3 inch, (perfect), high heel pumps while answering your thread! Thank You For Asking Girl.... Life Is Very Good!!!!!
    Love, Crystal!

Whenever I can be, I am dressed when I'm on here. It certainly adds the the pleasure of joining in with the tgirl community and truly feeling part of it with you all.

I don't always come here dressed fully, but much of the time I do.
    Actually, with the exception of my work clothes, most of what I wear for the last 7 years is "women's" clothing, be it jeans and a t-shirt or whatever. I don't usually do full makeup unless I'm intending to go out somewhere. If I'm staying home I don't need it for myself unless I plan to take photos that day.
    Mentally of course I am always me, and that counts for far more than just my outerwear.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I dress as often as I can, which means I'm on here dressed more than in drab, but I really don't stop to think about how I'm dressed when on here, it's not important to me, since I feel the same either way.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

EnFemme most of the times I visit here. Enjoy it more when I can join in while dressed

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Right now the only items that are en femme are my femme haircut and sort of long finger nails with clear nail polish on them. Oh yes, I have painted toenails but they are covered up by socks.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I am usually dressed in femme when on this site. I visit the site when I am alone as well and that is when I can dress.

It's about 50/50, for me. I pop in and out of the forum during the work day and usually browse at night when in bed but when I am en femme, I like to have a tab open to this site so I can hang with my sisters.

I hope no one was offended by my use of the word "sister".
    Last edited by Rachel Renee; 04-18-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Added comma splice...No, removed comma splice...

Gold Member
    Always have my Panties on. Some times I here just before bed time, so I have
    my baby doll nightie on, or as now, fem jeans, bra and top.
    Rader

not always but it does help to change my mindset I don't talk out there like I do here

I'd say it's probably 90+% drab when I'm here. It reflects how often I'm dressed. There's no extra urge to be here when I'm all made up.

-Bree

Well of course I am, I thought it was the #1 rule of the royal order of the sister hood.

Hi,

I have too many gremlins on here so yes i have to be or they'll jump out at me,

yes as a woman im dressed just my normal day to day clothes hardly ever in my going out evening clothes, as i change after i get home then on here,

I come on here allmost every night, about 2 to 4 hours .most day. / nights.

...noeleena...

Since I under dress every day, I am enfem. For most visits I am dressed in something feminine, usually a bra and leggings. Let us not forget about makeup. Lots of lipstick.

Aspiring Member
    Great question.
    95% crossdressed while viewing this wonderful site.
    Much more fun and thought-provoking to be on this website while crossdressing.
    Adds a powerful dimension to both experiences.

I am always dressed when on here. Whether in a night gown in the morning or dress/skirt and blouse later.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I am usually wearing clothes when browsing this site and therefore, "dressed."

I don't "dress" everyday, and I don't come to the site everyday, so sometimes yes, sometimes no. Some days, when I work from home, I'll dress up in fun female office attire: skirt, stockings, heels, makeup, and sit at my desk and work, and check in on the site a couple times through the day.
    *StacyP*