Thread: Vacation Shopping!

Vacation Shopping!

So I was on vacation and ended up being a little drunk. Which I next ended up in a clothing store using the line I was looking for a dress for my girlfriend for a fancy occasion. After being asked a few questions and not knowing how to answer I ended up telling the girl that I was shopping for me!
    Which next had a stare, but she showed me all around asking me what I liked. Then before checking out I even tried on the dresses in the store!!! It was really unreal and I only could have done it being intoxicated. lol... When I got home I tried them on again and found out that only one of them actually fit. lol.. Guess a set back with being drunk when you shop.

I don't think I would ever shop while drunk.
    The good news is; Now you have been shopping for womens cloths. The second time should be easier. No mater how you did it you got the hard one out of the way.

I would take the things that don't fit back. After all the sales clerk knows already. Shouldn't be a big shocker to her.

Never Drink and Drive ! and NEVER EVER drink and shop lmao ! jk
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Lol i dont think its a good advice to shop being drunk, my opinion is that are you just honest and tell the clerks then its not any problem to shop to yourself...