Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ....you might be a crossdresser

If you figure you're not crossdressing because you're only wearing a nightie, robe and slippers, no makeup or wig or dress, you might be a crossdresser.

If you look at your chest when you hear the phrase "grow a pair", ...
    If your tacklebox has a nail file for emergencies, ...
    If the skeletons in your closet are the dresses in your closet, ...
    If you look a woman in the eyes because you are figureing out how she did her makeup, ...
    If you have to dress your wife so she doesn't embaras you in public, ...
    If you put ON your hair when you put on your face, ...
    "Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

If when you see a drop dead lovely and fit GG running and watch her breasts, wishing you had a pair like that and can almost feel them moving yourself!

Married to SO Rufusrabbit Rebeccarabbit's Avatar
    When you find yourself, critical of a GG's dress.......or talking to the girls at parties, and offering advice on very personal problems, and men !!! When you look enviously at pretty woman and admire a good looking man......... you may be transgendered
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="2"]"I am not this body. I am in this body, and this is part of my incarnation and I honor it but that isn't who I am."[/SIZE]

You might be a crossdresser if, You look at yout slacks, shorts, tops, shoes, undies and realize they are almost ALL bought in the womens department.

... if you have nicer outfits and more variety than your wife.
    ... if you can walk and run in heels better than your wife.

If you and your wife borrow each others clothes you might be a crossdresser
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

If it's easier to reach behind your back and undo your own bra straps than it is to help her with her's...

If the only monthly recurring event on your Outlook calendar is "Get mani & pedi" you might be a cross dresser.

If you have sync'd the Outlook calendar with your iphone, and ipad, you might be a cross dresser.

If for the first time in your life you wonder if your butt looks big in something, you might be a cross dresser.

If your husband has a set of your victoria's secret catalogs, yet NEVER spends over thirty minutes in the bathroom? Your husband might be a cross dresser.

If the thought of TUCKING your kids in makes your husband say "Nah, its just time for them to go to bed."

If your husband gets offered perfume in the mall with you, and says "No thanks. That one stinks!" Your husband might be a cross dresser.
    If your husband's idea of a drag race is seeing how fast he can run to the mail box......your husband might be a cross dresser.

If your husband leaves to get forms from the office.....and works as a pizza delivery driver.....you might have married a cross dresser.

If the bottle of lotion in your husband's night stand......is "cherry blossom"....you might have married a cross dresser.

If you start to remove your clothes, and your husband hands you a hangar so your clothes don't wrinkle....

I came up with these one night while bored. I've got quite a few more.....
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford