Thread: What do u say and who do u talk to on your fem Facebook site?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question What do u say and who do u talk to on your fem Facebook site?

I just read many of u have them and I was curious. I started Sherry's about 1+ years ago and it's turning out be a HOOT!

Tonite I was chatting with a young bi CD who wishes to become a pro drag queen! Naively so, I told her! I get lots of "how to" inquiries about my --er-- style of dressing!
    I've had so many lovely discussions with regular TGs there!

Of course, there's always the, "U cam now?", guys.
    But, I say I don't do that and they're gone!

If u use your site, who do u talk to and about what?

By the by, I have different email addresses AND different servers for my male and female site! Sherry has 600+ friends and I have 30?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    All but one person (which just happens to be you) I have met in person before adding them on my facebook friend list. Seeing that majority of the friends are from the local community, the correspondence is usually done face to face.
    I usually use Facebook to share pictures, post witty thoughts on my status, gather interest in fun outtings and tell people when I'm going to the washroom (just kidding).

I have thought about taking my site down because honestly, I have some friends, but there isn't really much happening on April's facebook page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I have no use at all for facebook...As a guy, all I got was the "come sign up on my cam page".. as a girl all I got was "do you cam?"... F**k facebook...

Don't have one, don't want one. I have all the interaction I need here without all the privacy issues of Facebook.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    All but one person (which just happens to be you) I have met in person before adding them on my facebook friend list. Seeing that majority of the friends are from the local community, the correspondence is usually done face to face.
    I usually use Facebook to share pictures, post witty thoughts on my status, gather interest in fun outtings and tell people when I'm going to the washroom (just kidding).
    Thank for that, Chantal! I appreciate your trust and "Friendship"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Ihave no use or need for a FB page I don't trust them.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a guy one too scared to do a girl one.

Never used facebook at all. And like Tracii, I would certainly be to scared to have a girlie one. I just dont trust their security, guy or girl.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

I usually chat with a couple dozen women in a closed group on Facebook who I met through a radio site fan page... its amazing to be just one of the girls with them... we chat about everything plus some.. there one other TG there and a lesbian... they totally accept me for myself.... and I chat with a dozen TG friends every day and a couple hockey friends... I have no other facebook page and zero male presence on the web...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I use mine mostly to be a smart a** and to rant on my political views (and to keep track of Karren). I have a male page too where the people who don't know me as Lori get the same treatment. Oh and about 6 people are friends with both.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I talk to many of my second life friends on Facebook (sl viewers do not work on most cell phones)