Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A non-poll poll! Can and will u answer it honestly?

It really depends on my mood at the moment. I could do any of those things.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry
    U see a new thread after returning from a weekend away from cd.com. It looks interesting and u wish to add a comment. However, there r 2 pages of posts already up!
    [SIZE="2"]I just did this, as a matter of fact… [/SIZE]

1. Read thru all the posts to see everyone's viewpoint?

[SIZE="2"]No. I might run into what’s-her-name and her opinionated verbiage, and get angry (masculine)…[/SIZE]

2. Read the posts to see if someone already posted your 2 cents?

[SIZE="2"]Once in a while, but, since very few harbor the same opinions as I, I just “wing it.”[/SIZE]

3. Maybe read a few and then just add yours anyway, whether or not it's been mentioned?

[SIZE="2"]Now and then, or I attempt to riff off of another like-minded post without derailing the thread entirely…[/SIZE]

4. Don't bother commenting and scroll to a thread with less posts on it?

[SIZE="2"]No, I like the lengthy discussions, unless I feel sorry for the thread with few responses…[/SIZE]

5. Just lurk in any case?

[SIZE="2"]I only lurk when my enthusiasm is at a low ebb, and I’m disinterested in writing (like the past few days)… [/SIZE]

I think I am a number 2, but after reading thee pages worth, I forgot the question.

Mostly 2 sometimes 1

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Sherry, I'm so glad that I'm helping you to not to go hungry

1. Read thru all the posts to see everyone's viewpoint? Definitely if the subject matter is something that interests me.

2. Read the posts to see if someone already posted your 2 cents? Sometimes

3. Maybe read a few and then just add yours anyway, whether or not it's been mentioned? I do if the subject matter is something I think I know something about.

4. Don't bother commenting and scroll to a thread with less posts on it? I do this quite often if certain well known and highly credible posters have already posted, as there is no point in posting my own view if they have already posted. (yes, I am not worthy)

5. Just lurk in any case? Sometimes but not really.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I'm a three!
    I figure the more people that express the same opinion I have the better the chance of it being accepted as the right response.
    Especially if the poster is looking for help.
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

pretty consistently three. Rarely read every single reply

Doc, a non-poll poll? It's a good thing you didn't ask for responses only from people of Polish descent. I'm confused enough already.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sorry! I let this get away from me! But, I'll make up for it now!

Where's the lo-cal dressing?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 07-27-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

Where's the dressing?
    I think everybody here is dressing.

I'm warming up the printer for you Sherry! Grab the dressing!