Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Sleepwear

"Improvised" Babydoll PJs

[SIZE="4"]Some of you have mentioned missing the "1970s" style babydoll pajamas. I liked them too so I've "improvised" a little and am pretty satisfied with the outcome.

The two sets pictured here are available from Woman Within. I simply find panties to match, color-wise, and save the bottoms for when it really gets cold.

It's not quite the same but beats most anything else on the market in terms of "traditional" style babydolls.

Lacy PJs[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images

I sleep in crotchless pantyhose long nylon gown on nylon sheets, with my wife.

Whatever I wake up wearing!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I only dress when I travel, but I love to sleep in a chemis or baby doll in either satin or lace. I would love to get a nice satin gown. At home, I sleep nakid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

It is always something feminine Lingerie, sleep sets. I feel I get a better nights sleep when I am in something feminine.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

My wife tends to wear sleep shirts and sometimes buys me one in my size too.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

I sleep in nylon panties and bra most of the time. On the road I will chemis with bra and panites. Unlike some other a bra seems to help me sleep.

Sometimes I go to sleep in just a slip with pantyhose or tights or leggings. I tried wearing bras, but they kept moving or after awhile became uncomfortable(too tight) so I stopped. I don't know how some folks do it. There have been times when I fell asleep fully dressed while reading or watching TV and things got twisted or tight.
    Cary

is my favourite, although it looks better on her than me, my wife prefers me in a plain silk slip.
    Last edited by lucy_miller; 09-27-2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: error in link

T shirt and panties for me

a chemise and thong panties...

Favorite sleepwear can be satin or very soft cotton chemise (mid or high thigh) with of course some sexy nylon or lace panties which I try to match with the top. I tend to prefer the fitting soft cotton over satin for simply being able to move more freely as the satin robes are even more tailored to fit. I have a few knee length robes for winter nights.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sarah Ann, So as not to wakeup dead just a white tee shirt and briefs.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

During the summer I don't wear anything, and hardly cover myself with a sheet (it tends to get quite hot without A/C). In the fall I wear a big T-shirt and panties, and when the winter comes around my fluffy PJ pants come out (along with the extra comforter, the heat doesn't work too well, heh).

this may be strange but i love sleeping in skirts without undies >////<

Ussually somtihng of satina and or lace, lenth depends of time of year, ecept witer, whe it's either fleese, or flannel nighties

To answer all the parts:

I sleep alone. I do not have to worry about anyone coming in, though I do live at home with my parents and sisters. I sleep in boy shorts (not the under wear but like basketball shorts) and no shirts. I like to be cold when I sleep. I haven't met anyone who actually likes to be cold when they sleep. Usually, people are all bundled up. I live in upstate NY and winters are very cold here.

For the record, I CAN NOT sleep without a fan turned on. I have tried sleeping without a fan before and it is just impossible. I have a nice industrial fan from Home Depot that I love. It is nice and loud, blocking out all other sounds
    “You can love someone so much… But you can never love someone as much as you miss them.”
    -John Green, An Abundance of Katherines

Most nights, I'll sleep wearing a bra, panty, full nylon slip or nylon nightie. Sometimes I'll wear the slip and nightie together.

I wear pantyhose or tights to bed (I know, I know....no surprises there).
    I LOVE shiny black tights and control top pantyhose with reinforced toes!!

WOW!!! So many various responses, I love them all! I see such a wide variety of what people like to sleep in, but I see a growing pattern among the answers. It would seem that some sort of knee or thigh length shirt, gown or slip, with panties, or pantyhose seems to be the most popular answer. For those who included, " don't think this is weird", or any derivative of that in there posts, please don't think that what you sleep in or wear is weird. What makes you the most comfy is perfectly ok, and if you like it, damn everyone else lol. Thank you all for answering, and participating I love you all! MUAH!!!!

Sarah
    "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself" - Anna Quindlen

http://sarahanntg.blogspot.com/

Fortunately for me, I have my boys every other weekend for overnights. When they get picked up after dinner during the days that i watch them, I take a nice relaxing bath or shower and slip into a comfortable bra, then into any of my many nightshirts (for some reason, i just love wearing these more than anything else). WHen the boys are here for the night I wear a cami tshirt and the one pair of boy pajama's I have in my drawers. I keep the robe they had gotten me for xmas several years ago on the door so if i have to jump up, then I am covered.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

I have a nice collection of Olga nightgowns that I wear during warm weather, in cold months I generally wear long flannel nightgowns. I also have a few sets of microfiber fleece PJ's that are wonderfully soft and warm in the cold. My pajama bottoms always ride up to my thighs so its like wearing shorts and not much warmth there. My biggest complaint with pajamas. I generally prefer gowns.

Heather

I have 2 favourites at the moment

1. Strap top and panties
    and
    2. Chemise with panties

Makes me feel super girly

If I have learned nothing else from this thread, I have certainly learned lot of different good brands of sleepwear, and you can be sure I am doing some shopping ^_^

Sarah
    "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself" - Anna Quindlen

http://sarahanntg.blogspot.com/

When it's colder, long sleeve satin pajamas. When warmer I wear a slip to bed many times.