Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever meet anyone on this forum and found out you know each other?

On a different website, I was looking round for people near a military bases I was going to on temporary duty (just for drinks/chat/nights out). I opened one profile and found myself looking into the eyes of a guy who I was at work with 2 hours earlier!! Apparently an admirer looking for hot dates......... Luckily it was an old profile and he hadn't logged on in 6 months but it was hard to chat to him for a while after that!

No but I'll be meeting someone off of this site soon at the London MCM Expo and a couple of people from deviantart (one of whom it turns out lives a couple of towns over and has a few mutual friends with me)
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

so far.....only my tg friends who I've met in person or elsewhere. I'm sure that day is coming though!

There are a couple members I might like to meet in person but it seems like it would be really weird to meet someone in drab who you knew from this site as Jane or Sally or whatever.

At least for the time being, I think I'll keep my virtual world and my real world seperate.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I've gone shopping with a couple that I've met on this site, and have met a few that went to the same alma matter but that's about it.... Someday, though in time it just might happen.....

Renne.....

A few years ago I saw someone on a chat site I used to visit. We went to the same schools back in my hometown. I always suspected she might be TG. I was surprised to see her but did not reveal myself to her.

Nice look! Good to see a gal from England Cx

No - but what a kick if I did! Cx

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    No but I keep looking. Would be awesome to know someone on here but I often feel like we all live on different planets, let alone just different areas, countries or continents.

Oh well, back to checking pics on profiles as they appear. Conversely, if you know me, no problem reference contact.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    No but I keep looking. Would be awesome to know someone on here but I often feel like we all live on different planets, let alone just different areas, countries or continents.

Oh well, back to checking pics on profiles as they appear. Conversely, if you know me, no problem reference contact.

Rebecca
    Ditto: As long anybody contacting me understands that I'm not interested in anything other than friendship, or possibly shopping trips.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.