Thread: Doctor's/Dentist's waiting room...

Banned Read only

Doctor's/Dentist's waiting room...

If no one else is there to see, do you read the women's magazines on dispay?

I do.

Platinum Member
    oh Heathr you can read them even if somone is there... don't be silly just read them....

Yes, I always read the womans mags no matter who else is there, especially fashion mags.

Banned Read only
    In my teens, the woman we lived next door to used to give me her read beauty and fashion glossies.

I read them no matter who is in the room, or who is at the checkout register when I buy them at the grocery for that matter.

Hugs
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Since I was a kid I have enjoyed reading women's magazines and still do!
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

I read those magazines when I'm waiting for a haircut or just browsing at the local Wal-mart or grocery store. I don't care who is watching or what they are thinking.

I've read women's magazines for ages, in the doctors, dentists (not barbers, all men's mags there), at home, even when visiting relatives and friends. I read the fashion pages and anything on sexual relations/techniques etc. No one has ever made a comment about it, and I don't know what I'd say if they did! No one except my wife knows about my girlie side.

Tony

Regardless of who's in the room, I'll always pass on the 'mens' magazines like Popular Mechanics and Sports Illustrated if there are fashion mags available. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading those mens magazines, too, but they won't be the first ones I reach for if Madamoiselle or other women's mags are sitting there.

Haircutting places are also great for finding plenty of femme mags to read.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Yes, I always reach for the Cosmo, Elle, Redbook or whatever other women's magazines are available.

Rikidee

Spelling Bee Princess
    Oh I'm always going for the ladies magazines too. Mind you, for some reason at my doctors office all they have are copies of "Fashion", "Elle" and "Canadian Grandparents", so I'm pretty sure that most people there go for the womens mags.

I never cease to be amazed at the similarities between us in this community

I always immediately grab for the womens magazines in any waiting room situation without any thought about what people may think. As far as I can tell, nobody has ever noticed my taste in reading materials and it wouldn't bother me if they did. As a child I always had a keen interest in these magazines due to the lingerie adverts

I've been reading them for years, it dosen't matter to me who is around. I actually had a subscription to cosmo for a while.
    Andi

I dont care whos there I just read them . Love the fashion pages.

Absolutely!
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles