Thread: Vaction to dress

Vaction to dress

Anybody here ever taken a vacation and just dressed enfemme the whole time? Where are some good places to go?
    Last edited by golferguy; 11-05-2012 at 11:46 PM. Reason: title Vacation to dress

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I haven't personally,

But there are events (Diva Las Vegas in the springtime, Fantasia Fair in the fall) that would most likely be a fun getaway for a CD/TG. I've been thinking about attending one/both next time around because I've asked myself the same question asked in your post. I haven't been outside dressed yet, but when I make that leap those events would likely be a good time.

http://www.fantasiafair.org/Welcome.aspx (Fantasia Fair site)

http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/ (Diva Las Vegas site)

I guess since I don't work anymore I've been on vacation for a few years now and stay dressed all the time! If that counts!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Esprit in Port Angeles Wa.
    held in May would be a great start

http://www.espritconf.com/

I go to Las Vegas.

Love it, very accepting.

Amy at Glamour Boutique is great ... no pressure at all.

I did about a year ago with my wife. We traveled all over New England and went everywhere, National Parks, Ben & Jerry's, Dunkin Donuts, restaurants and museums. Never had an issue and had lots of fun.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Vacations away from home? Not all the time but LOTS.
    Las Vegas, Florida Keys, San Francisco, to name a few locally.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Had my first vacation in years this summer, and did it en fem in Chicago (thread posted here somewhere). A big hug and kiss to Transformations by Rori for all her hard work and sending my confidence to go out through the roof. In the words of Arnold, " I'LL BE BACK".
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

South Beach, Miami. Bring TONS of money, and have a ball among the beauitiful people of every gender, and sexual preference (some I hadn't even heard of before!).

I did this a week ago. The to your question about where to go is very simple-anwhere you want to go.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

I have done several and the best experiences were San Francisco (including the entire Bay Area, Oakland, San Jose, etc.) and Las Vegas. Each was a 3 day weekend spent entirely en femme with no problems or issues anywhere that I went.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Has anyone been on the Dignity Cruises? How was it?

yep i just did the hole dignity cruise trip dressed, did not bring one shred of mens clothing. ((it was awsome))

It sounds marvelous. Imagine being dressed for an entire week long vacation.
    Hugs
    Stephanie

I've done several vacations where I dressed. I did a cruise (regular not dignity), a weekend at the Biltmore Estate, and a weekend in Charleston.

All went great. no problems.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

yes I have been with the dignity cruise group. in fact I went many times. I always had a great time and no one ever had a problem on the ships. The fun never ends, not only for the CD's. those that are married or have so's also have fun. The women have support meetings also and my wife had a great time. You dine with the group and wives. you can make friends with the other girls and travel off ship with them and the wives. You don't have to dress all the time if you don't feel like it.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Gold Member
    I think any way of doing really sizes up to be a great trip. I have done the last two Diva Las Vegas fully dressed including the travel. Pretty memorable and for me it did what a vacation should do and that is really relax you, other than the racing euphoria after, but you can't have everything.

The World is my Home.....I'll be in Nicaragua for the next 4 months

My ideal vacation.....

My idea of a perfect vacation in fem. Is to paddle out and surf as a woman. Yeah, a warm water surf session with great waves and me in a bikini. I would love that so much.