Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wives Who Embrace

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    I often read about accepting wives, but are do any of you have wives who prefer and encourage this side of you? Also I often wonder if there are any wives who are Bisexual and have found a perfect partner?
    Hi Paula,

Yes, I am lucky to be in both groups. Just tonight, she nudged me to play with makeup and a couple of specific looks we've been working on. Here's a good example of her help...I played with the eye-tattoo shadow tonight but didn't line the inside of my bottom eyelids with black like I usually do. She looked at me when I was all done and said..."I don't like the eyes". I grabbed a black liner pen, filled in the bottom and complemented the top lids and she loved it.

For some reason, that look works for me and she can tell when it's not right, even if she doesn't know exactly why.

And yes, she is totally bi. She often says getting to be with Meghan makes her feel like she's with someone completely different than me (ironically enough). I think we both knew this potential was there when we met even if we didn't know the specifics of how it would evolve.

All I know for sure is that she is a perfect compliment to me, and I am pretty sure I complement her as well. Sometimes it's hard to believe "this" is really happening.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    I often read about accepting wives, but are do any of you have wives who prefer and encourage this side of you? Also I often wonder if there are any wives who are Bisexual and have found a perfect partner?
    I'm a GG and feel the same way as Penelope Jo just above me. My SO's gender expression is a part of him/her and all her aspects make her the total person I fell in love with. However, if he didn't CD and never had, I would love him just the same since people are a lot more than just their gender ID.

I am not lesbian or bisexual since I have never been attracted to nor had any interest in being in a romantic relationship with genetic women, although I also say that I am bi when it comes to being attracted to my SO since s/he is not like other males I have been in relationships with. I do say that when it comes to my SO I am bi, but I say this out of respect for my SO's gender identity more than a reflection of which side of the binary I am attracted to. "Bisexual" implies having the ability to be attracted to men or women, and my SO simply does not fall under the standard definition of either.

Also, I do have a female friend who is bi and who has had relationships with both women and men. She once told me that although she is not limited to any one gender in terms of sexual and romantic attraction, she is not attracted to people who cross the gender boundaries. She likes her men to be men and her women to be women. Being bi does not necessarily mean instant acceptance of cross-gender expression.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Also, I do have a female friend who is bi and who has had relationships with both women and men. She once told me that although she is not limited to any one gender in terms of sexual and romantic attraction, she is not attracted to people who cross the gender boundaries. She likes her men to be men and her women to be women. Being bi does not necessarily mean instant acceptance of cross-gender expression.
    I recently went through this with a woman I was dating. She had initially expressed being a fan of how I dressed and used her bisexuality and fondness for feminine men as a line of thought for thinking we might be a good match, it was what initially led me to consider asking her out. But as we dated she became less and less attracted to my feminine side and said it caused her a lot of confusion when we would get physical because she couldn't mentally place me as either male or female and it bothered her.

Often I hear bi women touted as being the perfect partner for MtF's but that is a pretty dangerous path, it is very objectifying, it stops seeing them as an individual woman and instead as an ideal. Considering that a woman being straight doesn't mean she is attracted to all men also means that a woman being bi doesn't mean she is attracted to all people.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Ok, I must say something, although I am bisexual, I cannot live under 1 roof with another woman, but the feminine side I love with women I now found with myrdin so that's why my friends tell me we're the perfect match, I must say I find him and her both very attractive so I am very satisfied for both of us,
    not saying that every bisexual woman likes crossdressing but I do,
    xoxoxo

My GF is not bisexual, but she definitely has attitudes that are somewhat masculine, when compared to the general populace. She thinks of this as being feminist, in that what keeps other girls from tinkering with their bikes, is cultural and societal pressures and conditioning. She's right, for the most part. She is very happy for me to use clothing to express my own "gender performance" She appreciates my flexibility in societal roles, e.g. i don't think it's demeaning to me to do the dishes after she cooks a meal, or even when I've cooked! It's not a case of her "prefering" my clothing choices, it's more a case of it being an outward expression of my acceptance female equality.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.