Page 16 of 83 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Quote Originally Posted by dfwscottyb View Post
    I'm new to the forum and the community. I have never even considered a female name before and I am very excited to be thinking about it now. Brain is alive with ideas.
    It is great to be in the position to pick the name you fancy eh? To me it seems that many people go for the femme version of their given name. Others pick the name of some girl they admired in the past. I, for one, went for the femme Italian version of my given name - it is now legally my real name.

Hugs
    /Giovanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

debbie was the first name i was given by my ex-wife when she dressed me up

amy i used later because i always liked it.

kelly is what i go by currently - it's just another name i always liked.

I used to think "Arianna" was nice. But later when I started to buy clothes online, I needed a name for my Amazon account, and decided to go with something new. I had seen the name "Camille" in a book not long before, and most importantly didn't know any women with that name. So I registered as "Camille Green" (I chose "Green" from Rachel Green on Friends). I thought it was a pretty name, and I like names with double letters. I've stuck with it since.

Awww that's easy,,, I used my name,,, just changed the Y to an I, figured it would cut down on cnfusion.

My name is Ashleigh. I have wanted this name since second grade!
    -Touchofclass

Cheyenne was the name of my best friend growing up. he was my horse and I loved him. (I named him)

MssHyde to me was a natural last name
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I know this is a bit strange, but I stole my name from an episode of FRIENDS where Chandler talks about his fathers stage name. In the delivery that only Chandler Bing has, the line is something like "yeah...she's A MAN.......duuuhhh!"

My name was given by my mother when she though I was going to be born as a girl.

I'm new to this forum and have not thought about having a girl name for myself. Kind of big step, admitting I'm a cross dresser and my girl name is "______". I guess I need to give this some thought. Does everyone have an avatar name and if so how far into your dressing did you decide to name yourself? Hmmmmmm........

Had a long think (like you do) and had a short list of similar names... some people randomly call me Sue because of some random incident a while ago. I however like Gemma as it's not too distant from my male name and sounds lovely...although there are loads of pretty/nice female names!

I've always like the name Lisa.

Tonya is my name: (Anthony) Tony A. When I am ready for a name change, I will change it officially to Toni, but may still go by Tonya.
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anya is somewhat like my real name, only said by someone underwater. Which is a good metaphor (for learning to swim, not drowning!) I originally went with Anja, but I think most Americans would get screwed up with the pronunciation.

I wanted to put together two names into one. After searching long and hard for a sexy sounding foreign name, I came up with Rosabella and love it.

Aspiring Member
    For the longest time i did this with out the use of a name. Back in college, I had a friend named Meghan. I said hmmm, I like that name so for a long time that is the name that I used. Well, I eventually got married and came out to my wife prior to us getting married. She was okay with it and very supportive. Then one day I was all dressed up and we were planning on going out for an adventure. She asked, "What shall I call you, do you have a femme name that you used? She didnt want to make a mistake and call me by my male name. I told her that i had been using Meghan. She had met my friend in the past, but didnt think the name fit me. So, I asked who do I look like to you? She replied..."Rachel, you look like a Rachel." I think it was the hair and my femme personallity that reminded her of Rachel Aniston in Friends. I like the name and and it stuck with me since.

I first started thinking about being a girl as a teenager in the early 90's. At the time, I was madly in love with Nicole Eggert's character on Charles In Charge - I've been Jamie ever since

I would go with Lacy if I had to pick one. Always liked that name

Sarah was the girl next door who climbed trees AND wore pretty dresses. I just wanted to be her.

I took the easy way out - "Julie" is close to my "other" name, plus I like it! Julie Newmar, Julie Andrews, to name a few.
    Julie Michelle

Casey, always loved the name, and the name of a friend as a child

There was a girl named Kyla that I had a crush on years ago. She was so perfectly feminine. Since then I've always liked the name. It's short, simple, and fem sounding.

Not real happy with Annie M not really attached to it, just my nom de plume for now. My mother liked Tracy Ann M and was expecting a girl, but she was over ruled by my dad and grandmother when I turned out to be a boy. Too bad really it would have worked either way.

I chose Jerri...easy to remember :-)

Well I wanted a very girly name like Missy, but it was taken. Therefore Missygirl.

I love all things British and Wendy seemed a very British name. Also I have a GG friend who is named Wendy and she is just the kind of woman I want to be. She is very pretty and always dresses fashionably and her makeup is to die for.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!