Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How many CD's dress purely for the fun of it?

Is there any other reason ??

i dress in a skirt cause i like it and it just feels right.
    only time not in a skirt is if i am working on the cage or bike, or doing something out side that says jeans (sorry Kimberly).
    even just a woman's t-shirt just feels better than a guys. something about the grade and weave of the thread.
    only time not in-fem is for work. but only due to required pants and top.

loni

Hi Stephanie, I have read your posts with interest. I also love to dress, just for the fun of it. My wife knows of my CDing but we have a DADT relationship. From what I have read, you CD without issue. That would be my goal in life.
    Love, Sabrina

Dressing, in a way for me is like coming our of my body and becoming someone else. I do it to lose stress and just feel comfortable

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]How many CD's dress purely for the fun of it?

Me too.
    [/SIZE]

Oh feels so good, iam relaxed and just in a better mood after a long day at work and sometimes I have some good happy endings dressed up.

If dressing/living as a woman didn't give me pleasure why would I do it ?
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

GG
    This is a very interesting thread!

Here is my observation: This is the 'transgendered versus non-transgendered' issue again. It's pointless trying to understand each other as you are coming from VERY different places, even though from the outside this looks the same.

So try seeing it from a GG perspective instead, realize you're all barking mad, and just have fun like you all talk about!

(and I'm joking about the mad part...sort of)

I do it for the fun of it and i love having fun!!! My SO loves it as well so we both get to have fun!!!

I do I like pretty, cute things. So I strive to be as pretty as I can when CDing. And it's always fun for the heck of it....the process of making yourself pretty

Is there any other reason to dress than its fun? I love to dress, its a challenge, exciting, and allows me to express my fem side. Of course its fun. I really enjoy going out dressed, and talking to people about it. Not just the feel and cut of the cloths, but also the primping and prepping, the feel of freshly smooth skin....mmmmmm. Then later I can put on some guy jeans and go fix the truck........lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Imagine a group of guys - close friends - sitting around idle and one says "Let's have some fun. What should we do for fun?" and one chimes in "Let's crossdress".
    Never happen and you all know it. The key word in the OP question is "purely". I"ll never believe that anybody crossdresses purely - that is, for no other reason - for fun. We crossdress because we are driven, by different things but still driven. Yes, it's fun. Really fun. But nobody dresses "purely" for fun. Sorry, not buying it.

Nicole, I'm driven to take pictures.......its fun.....also in my case work. I'm driven to fish.....its fun, relaxing, sometimes frustrating. Either way, being driven to play hockey, take pictures, cook, dance, crossdress only helps explain the depth of the fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain