Thread: Wigs

Wigs

Hello girls: would like to ask some of you where you get your wigs from ?

the place i have been getting mine from looks like they are not going to make the type i like any more

NikiRayne
    rexy Ihave found some great wigs onlie. and very private shops.

The Wig Company

I have a catalog in front of me by the name above + Very good prices ...25.00 to 100.00 dollars w/free shipping. ************* is the #. It's not an endorsement on my part.., but a step in the direction you might need to go in. I am going to order my platinum "Marilyn Monroe" - like wig and a red one from them for myself . Love & kisses,
    Last edited by Sharon; 01-12-2006 at 08:24 PM. Reason: phone numbers not permitted
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

I get mine from my stylist, who cuts my hair. When I get one, it is professionally fitted, trimmed and styled for me.

Prior to this, I got wigs at Chic Wigs. Got the same great service there.

Have never, and will never purchase a wig off the net or mail order. For me--have to try it on and have it trimmed.

Jodi

I bought mine in a regular old wig shop. I went in and bought one just like any other customer. And you know what? The very nice lady there treated me very well, even fitting it for me. She'll get repeat business from me.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

GypsyKaren
    Hiya Rexy

I got my last one from Ace Wigs, great selection and prices. Wigsalon.com is pretty good too, I got one from them before. Paula Young has the best prices, but you really get what you pay for, the quality just isn't there.

GypsyKaren

DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Go to E-Bay. Two of my favorite sellers are "hairmenow" and "coydynasty1"
    They have tons of styles, lenghts, and colors all at a reasonable price.

www.wigs.com

is a good one too.......

ask fo jessica for a sales rep.....she is CD friendly.....
    Do not let life pass you by without living your dream.

Aspiring Member
    for now, due to financial constraints, i've had to buy my wigs at a costume shop. Not the most elegant, but it works for now.

eBay

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen
    Go to E-Bay. Two of my favorite sellers are "hairmenow" and "coydynasty1"
    They have tons of styles, lenghts, and colors all at a reasonable price.
    There are numerous sellers on eBay that I have dealt with. I've had no experience with the two mentioned in the quote but that just goes to show there ARE many that can provide satisfactory experiences. I've spent anywhere from $25 to nearly $100 (for human hair) and must say that some of my favorites are the less expensive of that group. All the transactions have been positive in terms of quality and honest dealing by the sellers.

Wigs

thank you all for giving me something to check out

Skirting the Issue Jillian_Faith's Avatar
    I have purchased a couple from http://www.paulayoung.com/ . They were on special. They were at a good price and decent quality for the price. The one thing that intrigued me was after they got my address they sent catalogs pretty regulary. I moved 3 times and never sent an address update but before I could get the mail from those I did send changes to the Paula Young flyers would show up.