Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats in your purse ?

all the normal things plus but you don't want to know what that is Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Recently moved to mid state Illinois; still travel a little
    Katrina,

Pretty much the same stuff as all the other ladies: keys, wallet, money, credit cards, make-up bag, glasses, a couple pairs of panty hose (one never knows when they will be needed OR a couple pairs of garter top stockings for the same reason depending on the outfit being worn), a pair of earrings...seems as if one is always getting lost, styling comb, styling brush, small spritzer of hair spray, lipstick, compact for touch ups, kleenex tussues, sale coupons, etc. Too much stuff...bag must weigh 5 lbs or more. The next bag I buy will have wheels on it like the airline travel bags.....all this stuff is heavy...just kiddig. Maybe I should be looking for a "Hobo" style bag with reinforced straps....I really like a shoulder bag.

And when I am out and about in drab mode....I miss all the extra stuff.
    Cheers,
    Roberta R.
    Last edited by Eryn; 02-07-2013 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Sorry, some topics cannot be discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by ronda View Post
    all the normal things plus but you don't want to know what that is Hugs Ronda
    Oh come on now...
    You can't just say that and not explain.

I seldom go out but the few times that I have, I had license, lipstick, power, makeup removal towels, Keys (when not in the car), money, and some chewing gum
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Lipstick, comb, car keys, cash, driver license, AAA card, credit card, phone, lighter, and cigarettes.

work name badge
    wallet
    lip gloss
    eye liner
    girl time stuff lol
    old lotto tickets
    a mirror
    brush
    pack of gum
    sun glasses
    charger for my ipod, which I thought I lost
    couple movie stubs
    a fork...yeah a fork
    pocket knife
    pepper spray...should be easier to reach
    a piece of paper that says " Katie you are the biggest dork I know. But I love you"

sad part is I just switched purses about 2 weeks ago....
    11/15/12 ride or die

Not much, a wallet, lipstick, phone, keys and some luck..

Some lipstick, some make up, some KY and Astroglide and ohoooooo, some condoms. Girls have to be ready, right?

I carry a mini back pack ^___^

A brush, a comb, a plaid hair bow, a pink hair bow, ipod, ..a spoon? digital camera, wallet, car keys, tissues, small lotion bottle [smells like cupcakes!] eye liner, a collar with a cat bell...? a small mirror, a few hair ties, a random nightmare before Christmas bandana, band-aids. ...I need to clean house.
    I'm A Monstar
    BAACON

I eat Rainbows for breakfast.

The reason i asked is because it does not matter what it is im looking for its allways the last thing i find.??? Strange
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}