Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you a guy' guy?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by julie marie1 View Post
    How do others view you as in your male persona? As for myself, I believe that those who only know me as a man would never imagine that I enjoy crossdressing. As a man I would appear to be "manly" in my hobbies and activities. What about you?
    Julie Marie
    Hi Julie
    Im afraid that my male persona does just not do it for me. Yes I can play all that tough guy stuff but it doesn't do it for me. My femme side completes me. It feels like Im whole now. And Im I afraid many people here will agree with me.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kathringrant View Post
    I don't think people think much of me in my male form. Women don't look my way and men don't really care. I don't look terribly manly but I'm not highly feminine either. I look young for my age . I get a better reaction from people when en femme though.
    This also sums me up not really into sports guns like to work out and ride my mototcycle those or the 2 manly things I do but I know severval women who work out and ride Iam just me

I think most people would not regard me as a "guy" guy. Although, this is perhaps stereotyping, I neither do nor enjoy activities that are frequently associated with masculinity: (a) I prefer to sit when I pee, (b) I don't like to watch sports on TV, (c) I much prefer a small fuel-efficient car, or no car, (d) I don't really enjoy beer very much.

On top of this, aside from a "beer belly" (which I'm trying to get rid of), I don't have particularly masculine features (e.g. I don't really have a visible Adam's apple, I'm not exactly muscular, my facial features are not particularly masculine) and a rather feminine voice.

- Becky

Well I don't think any of my friends have every thought of me as a mans man since I live a very passive almost monk style life. I rarely eat meat, I avoid any and all fights and try to solve problems with words before violence, I know nothing about cars or sports, and most of the time walk away from a conversation that I feel are just degrading talks towards women. At the same time though I don't think they think I'm a fem man either. Most of the people who know me know I took 5 years of tia chi so I can fight I just always choose the most peaceful route, I've done landscaping and home repair jobs, and I'm the first one to take care of the dirty jobs before anyone else in are house. So I guess I'm just a bowl of neutral soup XD

When in male mode I'm a regular guy, but Susan is right under the surface.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

My wife jokes about that very thing. In fact I was underdressed during our super bowl party. She calls me a super manly man except when Stephanie is around. I'm super girly. Strange dichotomy. I played college football and still enjoy sports. I remodled our house recently. Which are not solely men's things. But I guess I'm manly. Except for my pretty panties!!
    Hugs Stephanie

How do others view you as in your male persona? As for myself, I believe that those who only know me as a man would never imagine that I enjoy crossdressing. As a man I would appear to be "manly" in my hobbies and activities. What about you?
    Julie Marie
    I am exactly the same way!
    Dressing up is the only time I am remotely feminine
    All my hobbies are typical guystuff.

Banned Read only
    Julie Marie
    As a child I felt feminine. As a teenager and a twenty something I overcompensated by scaling every macho mountain I could find. That side of me is secure enough that Kelly can visit any time she wants, which is quite often indeed.