Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scared S---less!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Scared S---less!

Talked with my ex. She made me at a SA ladies rack a few weeks ago and we discussed "it" at lunch today.

Then, I finally told my older, married daughter tonite. Scared S--less what will happen next!

Now, I wish I'd been satisfied to simply throw on hose and panties, occasionally, under my jeans for all these years!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    How did your ex react, Doc? Bitter? Derision? "Whatever, but I'm glad I'm not married to you anymore" ?

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    None of her $%^& business. She's the ex not a current wife.

Fear not my friend, what can anybody do that you have not done to yourself. The thoughts of getting caught and the end result of that situation are worse in your head than they can ever be in real life.
    You have way to much strength and passion for life to let this get your in your head.
    My best to you and keep living on the edge!!!!!!!!
    Wonderwho
    .... and someday I too will become a butterfly screamed the catapiller!!!

Breath....relax...and don't assume or guess anything. Things will be ok

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It will work out Sherry don't worry.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Sherry your still the same person that they knew and loved all these years. You've just go more in touch with your femmine side as of late. Tell your daughter that you will always love her, just as you have. But the man in you is letting the woman poke out and having fun with it. I'm sure that your daughter will, with some time to think about it, come to love you even more. She could have another woman to shop with. As for your Ex, who cares. If you are worried about what she will think, you can have my Ex to make you have something else to worry about too. Lol

Good luck and I enjoy having Sherry here with me, and I'm sure I would like her other half as well. Hugs Tanya

Wow, Sherry. I do wish you the best. You are very level headed and somehow you will deal with it. Just remember you have a lot of great acquaintances here and a few friends too. Let us know how we can help besides only expressing our support. As they say, the phone (PM for this site) rings at both ends, so don't be afraid to use it if necessary, and even if unnecessary.

You must have been all choked up when telling your daughter...I can only imagine, but the positive is that its all out now, and you can really enjoy yourself (not to say that you don't because I love your picture stories now!)

Ouch!! Well, you're in it now, might as well enjoy the ride as you plunge over the waterfall; hope you land in a placid pool of serenity. Don't panic; the natives are mostly harmless. Good luck,
    Donna
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

We all fear the day that our secret is revealed. As long as it doesn't effect either your job (source of income) or marriage, there is little to fear really. Ok so if your kids know, do you really think they will disown you? No not likely, they may think Dad is a little weird, but they will still love you.

My kids do not know about this and they still think I am a little weird.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Omg I hope this goes well. If you need someone to talk to pm me. You have my support.

One thing about being scared s--less is that we don't have to worry about buying toilet tissue. Sometimes I think I may have to finance that stuff. We are here for you in any case RS.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sherry, you didn't say how your daughter reacted. I hope all went well. As they say in chess the threat (or fear) is often worse than the reality. And as it says in the Bible "The truth shall set you free." Just let the kids know that you love them and nothing can change that and let the chips fall where they may. If there is any kind of support we can lend, you know to just let us know.
    Hugs!
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

I haven’t told my daughter but my relationship with her is very good. I know without any doubt she would be O.K. with it. Most daughter/father relationships are a bit special sherry so I hope she is O.K. with it.

As for your ex, well my ex is history and I don’t give a [put in a really nasty word here] about her.

Try not to worry too much, life goes on and all that.

Suzy

Hopefully your daughter got enough of her father's good qualities to handle this with no problems. Have a safe and good continued evolution as Darwin once said.

Alright Sherry, we care about you but need to know more. What were the reactions? How much did you disclose???

I'm sure the whole thing was overwhelming which is why so little was written. When you are able, please share more about how this all went down.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Southern California - San Gabriel Valley - Covina
    Hi Sherry,

I'm sure you must be worried sick about what your daughter is thinking, perhaps what your ex might do, ect. Just hang in there girl. It may feel like worlds end, but I can reassure you that it's not. I went though a similar experience during my first marriage and I let It get the best of me. Wife saw a short video I made of myself, fully dressed, walking to and from the camera, posing and just doing my best at appearing fem for the camera. Completely G rated that lasted only a few minutes. It was just something I made to see myself from a different perspective than the mirror. Of course, I mindlessly left the tape in the VCR and she viewed it, totally freaked out, told her sister, called Dr. Laura even! By the end of the week her whole family knew! I was humiliated, scared, embarrassed and ashamed to say the least! Felt like my whole worlds was crashing down on me. I let that unfortunate experience have and take over control of my life for the next 13 years! I totally and completely supressed that part of me for 13 years. immediately discarded everything to do with my dressing the very next day. We divorced 4 years later,(unrelated to that). 7 years single, not even the slightest inkling of thoughts of dressing), remarried and 2 years into my 2nd marriage, it came rushing back with a vengeance, my inner Girl)

Anyway, my point being, the fear I placed upon myself of the horrible fallout was soooo much greater than what was. Yeah, it can be quite shocking to those that know us as only our male selves, ex husband, Dad, ect. reactions vary from everyone differently. my situation differs a bit from yours, but the sudden 'scared s***less' feeling is no different. How YOU allow it to affect YOU is what's important. You need to accept the fact that your secret is no longer. That what you have been hiding was NOTHING bad. You had your reasons for keeping this side of you in private. And your reasons will be respected by those who love you, ( your daughter). Not knowing your social standing with your ex, I can only say that hopefully she is mature enough to be civilized and understanding about what she now knows.

Sherry, I feel your pain, fears and uncertainty. You did the right thing by handling it the way you did. Now you just need to take some time to keep your wits about yourself. Focus on the knowledge that you are now past a previously feared place. a place that you can put to rest finally. eventually this is going to present itself as a blessing and a major weight off of your shoulders. In the meantime, Just be sure to remember that you are still the wonderful person you've always been. I chose to let what happen to me, rob me of 13 years of who I was. Be strong and stay true to yourself as these revelations to your ex & daughter will eventually smooth over. They will.

And above all else, you have the greatest support group and friends here. We got your back girl! Always!!

Hugs,

Debbi
    Last edited by Debbi; 03-20-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Alright Sherry, we care about you but need to know more. What were the reactions? How much did you disclose???

I'm sure the whole thing was overwhelming which is why so little was written. When you are able, please share more about how this all went down.
    Yes, inquiring minds want to know because we care about you.

yes, we could all learn something on how your precious daughter reacted. I have (2) baby girls. 23 & 17. As Marleena said, Inquiring minds want & need to know.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

My married daughter was Ok with the idea when I told her. OK, by that I mean we don't talk about it, except very minor way.

does it really matter what the ex knows or does not know? is she that much of your life still? not to worry about her.
    as for your daughter, if she is worth it she will know you are you no matter how you dress. but please keep us informed about her.

just try to not push it on her, and talk about it from time to time...maybe you will find a whole new and great relationship with her.

Loni

Its more fear of change or the unknown...... imho..... We get too comphy in the status quo..... and don't want it to ever change...... Bad S#!t happens all the time .... you just need to deal with it in as positive manor as you can and move on.... "If your not afraid to die..... you become fearless......"
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

So far everyone has said it all.
    Like Alfred E says "Don't worry"
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Yes, inquiring minds want to know because we care about you.
    Or....some people here are just nosey
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,