Thread: Busted looking at shoes

Busted looking at shoes

So, my supporting wife and I go out to eat lunch at a local sandwich shop today. Five minutes after we sat down, another lady -- who was there by herself -- takes the table next to us. OMG, she had on the most adorable sandals with tons of shiny bling. I couldn't help but stare --hypnotized almost. I must have been absolutely drooling because when I looked up and over at my wife she was giggling hysterically.

"What," I innocently asked?

"You, my dear, were so stuck in a Misty moment. That look on your face was priceless!"

"What look," I asked coyly.

"OK, what ev-er," she replied. "I suppose any other woman who caught her husband gawking at another woman might be pissed; but, I know you and you just couldn't keep Misty from ogling over those shoes. Am I right?"

"Well . . . " I sheepishly replied.

Then my wife proceeded to compliment the lady on her shoes and inquire about where she bought them. I sat speechless as my wife scored the merchant, brand and price of those darling sandals. They made small talk, and then my wife whispered to me the shoes may show up as a surprise one day.

I'm still swooning . . . .
    Last edited by MissTee; 04-13-2013 at 10:03 PM. Reason: grammar correction

we need pictures when you get em, i'm curious now too

Yeah, I wanna see, too
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

That's great that your wife knows you that well to know you were looking at her shoes and not her lol.
    I would also love to see a picture of these shoes they sound beautiful!
    -Sarah M.

Wonderful story. I wonder how much we give away by our looks at attractive female clothes and accessories. Can GGs tell the difference between a typical male lecherous look, and a fashion envy glance?
    I love myself in curves!

We're on the same page...before coming out she always thought I was checking out the girl. Now she's not so sure, and it's fun to discuss another woman's clothing choices. I of course still do appreciate the woman, not just the outfit. I'll drop a few zingers along those lines just to remind her that I have a masculine as well as feminine side.

Quote Originally Posted by CarleyR View Post
    I wonder how much we give away by our looks . . .
    Good question. My wife can read me like a book. Anyone else would likely would think I was checking out the woman, not her shoes.

Wife said the shoes came from Zappos and were about $80. She's trying to find them, but Zappos inventory is HUGE.

I think my wife is getting pretty suspicious about the many times she catches me admiring and analysing women's clothing. I think she thought at first it was typical male lechery, but I have a feeling she might be starting to think there's another reason!

MissTee, it's great you have a supportive wife who might actually go out and buy you things you like. How wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnR View Post
    MissTee, it's great you have a supportive wife who might actually go out and buy you things you like. How wonderful!
    Indeed -- we should all be busted like that!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Been there lol, you are a lucky girl to have a supportive wife!!

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    My wife used to get mad at me when I looked through a VS catalog. Now she knows I really am looking at the clothes!

At least when I am ogling at women my wife is on the same planet.
    She knows that I want to race off with their clothes and not them.
    She is always happy to see me come home. However I am dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.