Thread: Why am i so happy when i am a girl

Why am i so happy when i am a girl

hi i am a closet crossdresser with a wife and kids. I dress up all the time and my wife does my make up. I feel so happy when i am dressed and looking like a girl. How can i get my wife to treat me like a girl when we are home and the kids are in bed?

You could ask her. But be careful that you don't push her into doing something she's not comfortable with. An accepting wife is a good thing to have, so don't blow it.

Ask her but take it slowly.
    You can lose all you have gained with the wrong comment.
    It is better to let circumstances come into play and then proceed from there.
    So don't be too enthusiastic or push too hard.
    It will happen eventually.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If your wife is doing your makeup, your well in your way. But I have to ask, what do you mean by 'treating you like a girl'? It seems t me that if your happy, dressed and accepted, that she's treating you just fine.

I think Beverly got it right when she suggested that it be taken slowly!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Aspiring Member
    Some women or wives will only go so far. It is possible she is only going so far to help you enjoy. What else do you need? What else could have you having her make you feel like a woman? Just be yourself! You need to answer that for yourself without putting an excessive burdeon on her.

Cheryl

I agree that you have what seems to be a great situation. Just like the best golf swing is "low and slow". If you rush it, who knows where your ball will go. But if you make that swing nice and easy, you will be rewarded.
    "Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts."

-- Albert Einstein

Call me crazy, but I'd simply ask her. Sounds like you're on the right track. Good for you.
    V

My girls like solitude and facebook to chat online.
    They ignore each other and argue if someone has an Ipod lead and their ipod/pad needs a re-charge.
    Only once a year (ball season) do they help each other with makeup.
    Be careful of what you wish for

Father of 4 teenage girls
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Like most of the girls above said - go slow!

Find out if you wife needs/wants a part-time girl friend or simply likes to decorate her husband - big difference.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Smile To go back to your original question: Why am I so happy when I am a girl?"

It's great to have your wife help you be a girl, but for me, help or no help, alone or with others, I just love being the "inner girl" I have always wanted to be. Being as much of a girl as a biological male can be frees me temporarily from my cares and troubles and lets me enter psychologically into a realm where I can imagine being feminine and pretty, sensitive and sweet, poised and gentle, comfortable with myself and happy in each moment. I can forget about being masculine, painfully serious or successful. I can give myself to the joy of wearing a pretty skirt and blouse and the exquisite pleasure of knowing I am wearing the daintiest and most girlish underthings I have been able to find in that wonderful place a woman can go to indulge herself - a store's "intimate apparel" department.

For all these reasons and others that all crossdressers know, I am oh so happy when I'm a girl.

Agreed with jamie above. Thats the same thing that i feel when i dress. All of my male problems go away and i truly feel like a woman. So happy and carefree. As far as the wife situation i think that if she accepts your female side you are very lucky to have her. Dont push her into doing something that she isnt comfortable yet. Would love to find a woman who would be supportive of my crossdressing.

Silver Member
    If you are so happy being dressed all the time with your wife doing your make up and looking like a girl - what's with wanting her to "treat you like a girl?" Sounds a bit odd. Seems like you are already happy with a wife who supports and participates in your CDing. Sorry, I don't get it.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Welcome to the club.
    Just be yourself, but in drag.
    Just be yourself.
    Last edited by CherylFlint; 05-23-2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: needed that litte bit extra