Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wearing Bras

I really enjoy wearing a bra, I wear one every day when I can I try every day I just love the feel of wearing a bra each day and I try to wear a differnt one each day I have about 35 bras i have bra's from plan to silk, lace ,push up, fansey one all colors I try to get a new bra one per month. I don't have breast I us breast forms I have 3 pairs(5) 38 B

I've worn a bra just about everyday for the past year. It was a bit of a trick to find the right size. Finally found the Warners Fridays Bra in size 40B to be "just about right" It is somewhat tight but there is enough stretch in it to work OK. In my searching for a correct size bra, I came across a local lingerie shop with an "understanding" owner who has helped me get a correct size. The Anita Care brand for mastectomy needs works real well for me in size 42A. Not much stretch in the band but with the help of an extender it's perfect. Only problem is they only come in white or black. About two months ago Just My Size began carrying some bras in size A and A/B with larger band sizes. I now have some 44A/B in White, Coral, Cafe. The size 44 is perfect for me. No constriction from a too tight band, no strap marks at the end of the day, and I can fill out the cups just fine with no artifical help.
    I've always been selfconsious of my boobs. I don't go swimming much nor do I wear "T" shirts that are tight. I've always worn loose fitting shirts to "coverup"
    I just enjoy wearing a bra now. Those days when it would be too much effort to have to explain why I'm wearing, I don't and I notice it.
    I have a standing appointment on Wed with my Chiropractor and the massage therapist. So to avoid having to explain myself I forego the pleasure.

Phyliss

I also didn't go topless groing up and I hated gym class fearing the ever popular shirts/skins games. I always got teased that I had bigger boobs than half the girls in the school. The first time I wore one of my moms bras I knew that I wanted to wear one as much as possible. I stole one of her bras (she had lots, but I took her brand new one...oops!) I now have over a hundred in varying styles and colours, my wife hates when we go shopping for fear that a bra might catch my eye. Shes jealous that Joanne usually winds up with more nice stuff than her when we shop the goodwill stores...LOL

I have been wearing a bra every day to work for about two months now, and I just love it.

I love wearing a bra..underwired balconette are faves to support my forms (38ff)

Oh My Gawd!!! Joanne_2003 you had to remind me of high school gym class.

I hated it. I did like tennis, so I was on the tennis team and I can recall the "year book" picture of the team. The usual team pose, two rows of people pne standing and the other down on one knee in front. So that he could capture a "tight" shot the photographer had the end people slide in closer to the center. Being on the left side of the group, (from the camera) I ended up having to bend a bit at the waist to fit right. I didn't think much about it until I saw the book.
    If I could find every copy of it, I'd burn them. That was when the full realization of just what I had really came home to me. Talk about horrified. Having no place to go for information, being mortified about my looks, and knowing that the other copies would always be around somewhere was a lousy feeling.
    I guess I should mention that this happened in 1962. The idea of anything like "the internet" wasn't even in science fiction.
    I am so thankful for the ability to gain information now.

I love wearing a bra and my breastforms. They make me feel more feminine than anything else. The feeling of the straps on my shoulders and back...mmm...guess I'm preaching to the choir here! I giggle when I come home from work and go into girl mode...think of all the GG's that can't wait to get home and take their bra off...me? I can't wait to get home and put mine on!

My favorite...Vanity Fair style 75-134 size 38-c. Fits me and my forms perfectly! Just wish it came in more than 3 colors. My old fave (that I wore out!) was also VF, style 75-152. Very pretty and comfy, alas, it seems they don't make it anymore. If anyone knows where I can get one let me know! I so loved that bra!

I love to wear bras and panties very much.

My wife likes to wear boxer shorts and tee shirts.

Go figure!

emmi

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Tina very much enjoys wearing a bra. I suppose it makes her feel what she thinks it is like to be a girl.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

bras

I love my bra it feels so sensual. Along with my dress its the most feminine garment I own.

Janet xx

Aspiring Member

Oh yeah!.

I could see that if and when i ever did have real breast to call my own but since i still do not it would be like a final barrie to cross toward being a complete female at long last to finally get there indeed one would have to be able to wear one and enjiy it no matter what. Oh well it would make one a gg right Hmm. something to think about indeed!. Suzy!.

Janice Ann

Talking Bra tricks

Here are some of the ways I like to wear my bra's. I buy an esquisform old fashoned cotton bra , a 40 b( like the old bullet bra) then I carefully cut the cups out- It is going to be a little tight because I like 44 a/b for a comfy fit- then bra extenders , It is a little on the snug side - but !!!!! now with my breast and nipples sticking out and rubbing clothing-- Mnnn what nice sensations all day , I have a black one and a white one-- In my size a and b cups are hard to find- Just MY Size has a small selection so this is my reasoning for the bra extenders and also it gives me a larger selelection of bras to choose from- I also like to wear breast forms , those little $19.95 enhancers
    get the most use for everyday, I undrerdress in this cooler weather every day and the little enhancers I can slip out if I feel I have to. The breast form store size 8 s are for dress up times and special occasions. One thing thats good about winter is its bra season .

I like wearing Bra's because they are wonderful reminders of my femininity. As for comfort it depends. I've had bra's that were not all that comfortable but of course incredibly sexy and i've also had ones i wouldn't be caught dead seen in that were comfortable.

When you find that rarity of comfortable and sexy then you buy one in every color!

One thing i will say....and this is extremely important...

60% of women(genetic) wear the wrong size Bra. These are women who wearing a bra is second nature and they still end up wearing the wrong size. Just think how many CD/TG girls wear the wrong size! Its sooooooo important to gget the right size and i guarentee if you've had any discomfort it will quickly disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by TaraB
    60% of women(genetic) wear the wrong size Bra.
    You are 150% correct Tara. I had a fitting done about every year or so, because as we age, things change for us gg's as we age Before my first fitting, I just assumed that it was how a bra was supposed to feel. Now I hardly notice.

But. My original thought when I saw this thread was, "Why in the $#*( would ANYONE WANT to wear a bra!?" I can understand a lot of why you want to wear feminine things, but a bra? It (even fitted properly) has to be the most annoying thing in my wardrobe!

hehe Melissa.

I totally understand that but you got to remember how us "girls" that wern't blessed with anything for which those bra's are supposed to contain and support feel.

Growing up i was soooo depressed i never would have breasts. I can remember when i was like real 6 and being super sad that i would never grow up and develop breasts. I would think "maybe i'l be different and when i grow up they will appear. Or i'd think maybe a doctor will figure out they made a mistake on me and change me over. Breasts and Vagina are those 2 things that really say "i am a woman!" and us TG's are so envious and almost distraght that were were not endowed those. So the only way we can compensate is to wear a bra. It gives us that feeling of having something that we want so dearly.

So even if it is a little more of hassle......we deal with it because hassle + some feeling of having breasts is much better then no hassle + having a mans chest.

ps....also when you dress up....how the heck are we suppose to get all those natural curves you GG's were blessed with without wear a bra?? hehe

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

wearing a bra

well most of you ladies have said what we all know .for our wifes they have been doing it since they couldnt wait to put one on .for us its a very new experience and once we put on our first one we are in heaven,just like all the other lingerie like pantyhose which we love to wear.love maid phylis

Quote Originally Posted by TaraB
    hehe Melissa.
    ps....also when you dress up....how the heck are we suppose to get all those natural curves you GG's were blessed with without wear a bra?? hehe
    Oh I can understand it when you are dressed enfemme. Kinda hard unless you glue em on. lol. Thanks, though, for the insight. As usual, the members of this board teach me things and show me things from angles I never would have considered.

Happy bra wearing to all!

The Satin Dreamer Vivian_Anne_1's Avatar

Wearing A Bra

I love wearing my bra everyday (well almost everyday). I hate the under-wire bra but love my soft cups. I used to wear a cheap enhancement and it kept sliding around and popping out of the bra. Now I have better ones and it makes wearing my bra even more enjoyable and safe (knowing that the shape or position will not change). It can be hard finding the right size sometimes but when you do get the right one it is a pleasure to wear and I do not even know I am wearing one.

Haley Pink~

Wooooo Hooooooo Bras!

I am so into wearing a bra it makes my Wife upset. She don't have near as nice of under things as I have. She tries to wear my things and finds they are not comffyyy. As She puts it. Know what? If that keeps Her out of my Girlie Clothes, then so be it. LOLOL I don't wear Hers!

Oh, and for every Bra I have I have two matching panties to go with it.
    I got used to ordering them that way. Then at the end of the day I change my undies and keep the bra on for the evening. It feels more fresh than leaving on the same panties I had worn all day.

Haley

Bras

Bras, Bras & more bras, what more could a girl want, well ........................

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

re bras

i am like most girls i feel that the bra is the most feminine piece of clothing a girl can wear and they start wearing them before stockings and girdles ,so for me when i wear my bra its always the first of my lingerie that i put on in the morning.and sometimes i forget that i am wearing it as its a part of me and my life.love phylisanne:cheeky:

I love wearing a bra. I purchased two sets of expensive silicone breasts. One set makes me look like a 36-38 C, The other set makes me look like a 42 D.
    I purchased a ton of bras from 36 B right up to 44 D, trying to get the look and feel that I was looking for. I found a 42 C to be perfect for me. Since then, I've purchased every style and color and fabric bra that I could find on e-bay in my sizes. I have a vinyl tote full of bras from 34 A right up to 44 D that I should sell off, but I'm keeping all of my favorite 42 C's. I even have some vintage bras, and longline bras that I should part with. I was thinking of bringing them to a local company that sells stuff on E-Bay for you and they keep a small commission. Tell them they all belonged to a former girlfriend who wanted to start up an E-Bay store, but never did???

I don't own any yet. Yet...

this will chang before long tho!
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

Bra?

Ohhh girl! I just bought 2 water bras from La Vie en Rose. Forms? Forget it! These are super... so are the matching panties. Sorry, but only in Canada...

There are no more available on line so it means personal shopping; and THEY'RE ON SALE!!! CDN$24.50 for the bra and the panties are whatever you get but also on sale.

About two months ago Just My Size began carrying some bras in size A and A/B with larger band sizes.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Thank you for that bit of news. I have been looking for a bra that would fit me without any padding for YEARS now without success. Finally a bra for a 48A. and hopefully no extra slop in the cup.

Kimmy P.