Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you pluck your brows?

Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda420
    Ive plucked my brows a little in the past, but the other day I went a little over board and pretty mych took my brows WAY out of the realm of manhood. Of course this did improve my look, but I still feel nervous about them. I would love to keep the this way, but Im not sure. What do you think?
    I do think too that your eye brows look great that way . I dont have mine done up like that but , it does help make the look. see-ya
    Sierra ....
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    Hi Amanda

Your brow look great, since Angel posted I am posting mine. They are plucked and waxed every 5 weeks.

Melissa
    Attached Images Attached Images

how do they look?

Just thought i would get some of you girls opinions on my eyebrows. I pluck them about once a week. Are they too thin?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I pluck mine. I have been slowly getting the to the shape that I want so it's not a drastic change, that way it won't be as noticable as much. Yours look great!
    Brittney M:

You will never get anywhere in life if you can't do it in heels! :eyes:

Lovely brows

Amanda and Daniella both have beautiful brows, not too thin but I think Danielle should stay right there. Amanda, you look awesome. I am going to be doing this soon, I should be able to make them look really good because I have enough to work with, it's my chance to get it right the first time so I am considering professional assistance so I don't screw it up. I'm also concerned only a little bit because of my high profile position and business relationships. I wish it could take place gradually so as not to shock anyone. You all know the story of the frog and boiling water? If not, ask someone...

I have my eyebrows waxed. I have a slight arch, but not too thin. I think you look very lady like.