Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That true destination

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Destination? ---- Trapped? Transgendered? ---- No
    Physical changes? ---- No
    Fetish? ---- No, not even during puberty or after
    Stress relief? ---- I could see that/this as a form of escapism
    The journey now is to just be enjoyed, as it has been with the magic of the transformation

Good question Erica, I don't feel that I am trapped in a mans body as I love doing my manly things. I ride MX and love hanging out with my mates working on old cars. Since I've found the other side of myself I find it a great stress relief and I think it maybe some what of a fetish.
    As to where this will lead me I haven't worked that out yet.....

Nope, no destination. I'd say one day at a time but work dictates that it's more like one weekend at a time. Like, where do I go and what do I where this weekend. That's fine in my case.

Destination........heck, I'm doing good to keep track of whose panties are whose around here...lol. But lets see, trapped in a man's body...nope; trying to change physically...nope; is it a fetish......yea mine is on some level........is it for stress relief....I don't think I ever intended it to be as such but as it turns out I find I am much more relaxed when i'm Stephanie. I wonder myself sometimes where I want to go with my CD'ing but haven't found any answers to that question yet. But hey, the journey has been pretty exciting so far!

I honestly have no clue. I don't know if I am going to attempt Transition, or is this just a hobby like tying flies. I think the best course is to just ride it out, see where it carries me, because right now I feel like a ship without a rudder.

I would like to take advantage of being this way to help some others and enjoy my life. Aside from that, how much control do we really have?
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

YMMV
    Nice point about control Ashley, it's funny that I spent some years of my life trying to control my expression and could manage not to crossdress but my desires were never something that I could control but only make myself miserable by living against my nature.
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

just another journey in this great adventure we call life. though none of my planned destinations have come to pass, so far the adventure has been more than I could ask. At this point the destination is unknown, and I'm happy keeping it that way.
    As far as my CDing goes, I think I have a repressed desire to be outted. the subject came up with my wife one night. ( that conversation is a whole topic itself. lol ) She told me she really didn't care if anyone knew. Since then i've thought how nice it would be to have the freedom to go about life dressed as I wish. Perhaps that is my desired destination.