Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing In Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Fable 3 is a great video game where at some point the character crossdresses as the other sex, whether you're a man or woman. It's my 2nd most played video game.
    At the end of Fable 2, there's a sex swap potion. I immediately started a new game with a male character just so I could experience turning him into a female.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thanks Kacey I had no idea what that meant.

I play The Sims3 and most of my Sims are Women. I also have a Self Sim who is a Pre-Op MTF

Just picked up gaming again in the last few years. Haven't played to many that had gender choices. For Borderlands I played the Siren but for Borderlands 2 I switched it up and played the Commando. Those were more based on the attributes of the characters themselves though. My character in Skyrim is female. A dark elf named Diablo.

And I thought we were going to talk about cross-dressing in video games 'in universe'

Cross-dressing obviously is one the most important things in Final Fantasy. Also, In Dragon's Dogma, there's a checkpoint somewhere on the map occupied by an all-female group of bandits. If you want to get past them peacefully and you play as a male character and/or any of your party members are men, you'll have to equip them a special dress so you won't get attacked. There's even an Achievement/Trophy for equipping the dress

Other than that, yes, if there's a choice I usually pick a female avatar. In Fallout 3 and New Vegas, female characters have the much more useful 'Black Widow' perk, Jennifer Hale does a better Shepard in Mass Effect and Laura Bailey obviously is the best player voice in the Saints Row games, but I also absolutely suck at creating male characters.

I play Tiger Woods Golf on the Xbox as a girl, unless I have friends over

Depends on if there are any sex attribute differences. Women usually get a point of sexy but a minus to strength. (In medieval RPGs) and also depends on if their outfits change :-)
    Saints row has one of the best female customizers IMO, gtav my female looks like a dude except clothes, well and the fact she is bruised all the time from fighting. Ghosts, it makes no difference except the girl has a real shrill voice.

Awesome, awesome!

Thank you all for replying so far. I'm pretty much behind on MMO as I don't have the money to play the games yet, although I envy my best friend, who is always playing Guild Wars(of course, I never told him I'm a CD...he probably wonders why I create Neutron in every WWE game I've had so far).

I'm planning to get Fallout soon for my PS3, I've heard about the custom characterization...and I even considered getting Grand Theft Auto V simply for the Online portion, so I could create a female character(Actually, that's why I love the Saint Row series...Princess is a gangbanger leader, but she is the prettiest gang leader of all time).

Even when I play First person shooters, I imagine myself as a scantily-clad beauty, like Black(PS2) or Perfect Dark.

But I'm not well.

saints row allows gender changing

While stealing a car in gtav I pulled an obvious crossdresser out of the car! Lets just say she didn't pass well. It was a dude wearing bad makeup and stocking and pumps.only found the one cd out of countless cars stolen.
    "a little duct tape on the nipples is a small price to pay for beauty"

That was probably me Dana :-)

I do!!!!!! We only play rock band and if it is just me and my wife I always pick a female character. If other people are playing with us I go with a male character.

Connie
    Last edited by connie johnson; 11-29-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: fix signature

i love to play second life as a femenine avatar, and sometimes even as a feminized guy. I love this game and i have met real nice people there.

When it is available to me I always pick the female persona. Some people still ask why and then I tell them. I was meant to be a girl.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

I always play as a female character in video games also!

I spend more time in the shop menu option than playing the game. :-)

Dont know if anyone is aware,
    But the new COD title 'Ghosts' actually has a create a soldier 'feature' now (Dont know why because you only ever see your gun in game).
    And you can even choose male or female, the names of the soldiers are locked, but theyre all pretty androgenous.
    First MMS FPS Ive played with gender changes available
    Samantha -x-

I'm was into the First Person Shooter games on the XBOX, and I always dressed up my player as an female with pretty colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    But the new COD title 'Ghosts' actually has a create a soldier 'feature' now
    Too bad it's still COD though

Quote Originally Posted by prince_freak View Post
    saints row allows gender changing
    I actually found that super handy. I would play as a girl all I wanted by myself, then if I was going to play with a friend or something, I'd just pop over, turn into a dude, and be on my merry way for as long as they were over.
    Facebook me if you like, just mention you're from here. : https://www.facebook.com/sarah.dawson.773124
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a female character in both Fallout games. If I can I use a female character.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Yes! I did this in Grand Theft Auto 5. I was shopping in the one store, and some guys came in and started to rob the store, which meant I wasn't able to shop there anymore, so I shot them both (remember this is kind of the point of the game, so don't hate me for this.) and then I went to a different store to pick out some new heels!

Whenever there's a choice, I'm a girl. Like RPGs and prefer to be a girl. As others have said, spend an age getting the look just right. Dragons age 2 has a great shop where you can change your appearance when you want. Get a new hair do and make up regularly!

It depends on the game and who I am playing with. i will make a male character to play with friends and if I am gaming online alone I use a female character.

Tab

Well i for 1 put a whole new meaning to the cake is a lie. I been playing as a girl in games when ever i get the option. From nes (Barbie) to 360 (Bayonetta). When I was little i aways get my little to get the mom to by her girl like games and she just get me to play them for her. When we got older and my sister started to notice me not playing many male toons games and so did friends. When asked i just said i dont like lookig at man azz when i played games. I mean if anything when playing games we do spend a lot time just looking at the backside of toons when nothing is happening. In fact most my cding is just my games. In wow and starwars evey1 only knows me as a girl who is mute over vent. I can talk irl but if i did the dream would be over am not going to lie sometimes i do get special treats but i try to be as fair as i can. Am not gay or anything but i have had over 18 WOW BFs in the last 9 years. Many as of them were very sweet and some were just well... maybe i bit into the games to much. (thx u blizz for makeing same faction toons on same server) I even had some WOW GFs GG games well the smart 1s can tell some of the time. (Well in my experience)In fact some of them were F2m players that just cant play games w/out some1 hitting on them in raids when they speak on vent. I remember when 1 of my FGs made sex changed her toons to male and asked only to use pronouns like he. Idk if she will was a F2m trans irl, but she was very romantic.( she named a field in Shadow Moon valley after me). A few years later Blizz added cross server LFG then most of my server credit was gone by cata. People would always refer to me as she or her. but w/ cross server 1st thing most people think when seeing a fem toon its a dude (about 45% of the time) and as new people play no 1 knows any1 anymore ( w8 let me stop here i think and moveing off topic) Well what am trying to say am a Cyber CD b/c i cant do it all the time irl and i dont look right so this Shadow saying bye /kiss

... Well how much XP do i get for the post?