Thread: panties daily...style....??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile

Nicole:

Be prepared to experiment. Depending on how much "gear" you need to contain, you may need to play with various brands and styles. Women's pantries tend to be very narrow in thee cloths area, as they are meant to cover, not 'hold in place'. The worst feeling is to have undies stretch a little bit and have one or both of the boys slip out and hang down for the rest of the day.

Now I switch from bikini, to hip huger, to boy shorts, to big girl panties. Would love to wear girls thongs, but they just don't work to keep everything in place. I do, however frequently wear a thong-like gaff, with panties covering the gaff. That gives me a very flat front that looks convincing in girl slacks, jeans, dresses and swimwear. Your mileage may differ.

Regards,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

All I can really say is to take your time, experiment and find what looks best on you and what you feel the most comfortable in. It took me a little while to figure that out but no I only wear thongs and g-strings. They feels the best to me and I can't help but feel just a little sexy in them. You just have to take a little time and have some fun experimenting.

<3