Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trigger Question

I think there may be lots of triggers. If one (the one) didn't happen, another would have sooner or later.

No trigger here. I don't believe something triggers you. I was envious of girls and what they wore from very early, definitely under 5 years old. But the first time I put on a piece of girls clothing? The opportunity presented itself, no trigger, just an opportunity to see how it felt. If it didn't happen then it would have happened later. No triggers, this has always been with me.
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

I remember wanting to wear tights and pantyhose very early in childhood, maybe even before kindergarten. Didn't actually try them till I was about 14. I would occasionally throw in a pair of my sister's heels but never considered full blown crossdressing till my late teens/early twenties, when I first read stories about other crosdressers, and I guess you could call that my trigger. I think I'd have stumbled across these stories sooner or later anyway, so can't really say I'd have never tried cd'ing if not for that.

I did not have any major trigger to start crossdressing, but I did experienced some breakthrough events that created opportunities for further development.

For instance, when my daughter was born and I moved in with my wife (girlfriend at the time). I had the opportunity to get and store my own items without the fear of my parents discovering. Another time was when my wife bought a wig for carnival and I "stole" it. Never wore a wig before that and there were many after. Internet shopping was a major change too.

If were not for these events, my dressing would be much less developed than today, but I don't think that I would never start because the curiosity have always been within me, so sooner or later I would crossdress.

I don't think I had a trigger. It just kind of happened over time I remember toying around trying to make believe I had boobs in the 3rd grade. In the puberty years it was a turn on. Now it is still a turn on only in more of a feel good manner. Kind of like a nice satisfying ski run when all the turns went right and the snow was light and fluffy. After getting out and having a nice afternoon or evening and blending well it just leaves a smile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I can't remember any kind of trigger. My dressing started so young, I can't remember when it was. At first I just tried little things with multiple pairs of my own (male) underwear, with the sense that I was doing something naughty and exciting (and, of course, secret), which only years later become a feeling that, looking back on it, I could identify as "sexy." By the time I was 8 or 9, I'd say, I had started experimenting with some of my mother's underwear and stockings and such. It wasn't until my late teens that I achieved anything that even remotely approached a realistic female appearance. So it was a very gradual process, with no big sudden trigger events at all.