Thread: Dilema

Banned Read only

Dilema

My Wife/Mistress emailed me this picture this morning with the caption "Interested??? Respond by 2:00 PM"

Well of course i am but am very nervous about the conditions that will be imposed. She is so wicked and i just LOVE it!

Time marchs on!
    What do You all think?????
    Last edited by CDtv; 03-02-2006 at 01:12 PM.

I love 4 inch and 5 inch heels

but those look absolutly cruel. But then again maybe what goes along with it might just make it worthwhile:cheeky:

Banned Read only

How right You are

i am assuming that Mistress has already started the process whatever it is and when i get home my new footwear will be waiting. She just emailed me to stir up the pot and make it hard to concentrate on work

IT's WORKING

Are crutches just outside of the picture? Is a jet tub in the future?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Banned Read only

??????????

i have ballet heels but not boots and no crutches but a jet tub???????

sorry for being so daft

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDtv
    i have ballet heels but not boots and no crutches but a jet tub???????

sorry for being so daft
    Sophia is kidding...cuz they look like you can't walk or even stand in those shoes without help.....and appear to be very painful on the feet

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

Banned Read only

OH my bad!!!!

just for the record i can walk in these

Although not very far (but that is the idea)
    Attached Images Attached Images

What Me Worry
    Good luck those heels sure look like they hurt.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Ann
    Good luck those heels sure look like they hurt.
    Actually LOL they don't

Jealous

Personally I am jealous and I want the story of what happens when you get home and what the conditions are.

My wife tries to be the mistress at times, but she is not that tallented. Where did your wife learn?

Have fun!!!!
    C

Banned Read only

Beating the deadline

i emailed my reply

"Yes very interested" beating the 2 PM deadline

Wonder what will happen next

Smile Heels

Hi CDTV,
    Well I'll stick to my 3" heels,I know who will be at shops first to get the bargains,they look agony!!!! Best wishes and no broken toes Jill

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDtv
    i emailed my reply

"Yes very interested" beating the 2 PM deadline

Wonder what will happen next
    Do keep us posted, sounds like you have something exciting for later..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Tell her absolutely no way! But, you have a friend that might be interested.

Available

some girls are so lucky. remember to thank your misstress. Remember to keep some us informed.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

It just may be your lucky night CDtv! The chain is superfluous though; you won't be able to take a step long enough to stretch it anyway!

Have fun, and then tell us all about it, we're jealous; well I am anyway.
    Tony

Banned Read only

Dilema Update

Dearest friends,

i apologize for not having posted this earlier but Tuesday evening i got hit with the flu and am just now beginning to feel almost normal again (what ever that is).

On monday i posted the picture in this post. On monday i got home from work and was met at the door by my Wife/Mistress and a big sloppy wet kiss that tangled our tongues for a few moments. i was nervous! She took me by the hand and we went into the kitchen where She had prepared a light dinner and chilled a bottle of wine. We chatted and ate as if nothing different was going to happen yet i could tell by the way She passed the food from Her plate to Her mouth She was enjoying the building tension. (did i mention i was nervous?) i cleaned the table (after all i am Her slave) and went to the family room where She was watching the news, sipping Her wine. i sat down to watch and it wasn;t but 5 minutes when She said i needed a bath.

She headed upstairs ahead of me and into the bathroom to run the water. i went to the bedroom and stripped off everything except the chastity cage i wear. i went into the bathroom and stepped into the bath but before i got comfortable She attached a collar with wrist cuffs to me keeping my hands well up and unlocked the cage explaining it was time for a full body shave. i sat in the tub and She proceeded to shave (really defoliate) me.

Finished She locked me back up and toweled me off and we went into the bedroom. Unfastening the collar and cuffs, She laid out my clothes which incuded a lacing merry widow bustier, breast forms, seamed fishnet stockings. i glanced around to find the heels but they were not in sight.

i slipped on a pair of bedroom mules and sat down to have Her do my makeup. She did my eyes and lips but not the rest of me. i was confused until She handed me a latex hood and helped me pull it on. (saves on foundation that way not to mention hair spray) The collar without the cuffs went back on, locking the hood in place. She went into the closet and got a box with the new ballet heel in it. She had me sit and lovingly padded the toebox, slipped my feet in and laced them tight. She then took two sets of what i learned to be dog choke chains and under the shoes, one on each foot and threaded our leg shackle ends through them and locked them shut. The shackle rode low on my ankle and the chain held fast the boot they were not coming off. She helped me to stand and it wasn't difficult at all and i was able to stutter my way around the edge of the bed to Her delight. She sat me in the make up chair and went to ready Herself as only She can, into the high heeled leather goddess i am not worthy to behold.

Strutting over to the bed She sipped some wine and looking at me with the look that melts my very being and ices my soul commands

"Begin!!!!"

Banned Read only
    after rereading what i posted here i again appologize that i chose to leave out the more intimate details

the activites went on well into the night and neither of us made it to work on Tuesday and i wore my new heels until the early afternoon

PM me with ???? if You are so inclined

Love
    CD

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Last edited by Julie Avery; 03-03-2006 at 03:07 PM.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."