Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you not want to be girly as a guy?

Threads like this remind me of how much I probably don't belong here. I LOVE to blur the gender lines a little bit, always have, and have never respected society's arbitrary gender rules. If people think I'm gay, well, that's awesome, because I am indeed bisexual and don't really care to form any close relationships with anyone who is not accepting of LGBT lifestyles, be they friends or more. I'm frankly a bit shocked by how judgmental some of you are about it, too, and how much everyone links gender and sexuality. I get it if partially dressing is not for you personally, but to judge other CDers or guys who wear feminine clothing in guy mode? I just don't get it. Don't we come to this forum largely for the acceptance of others in a similar situation?

Since my leg size won't allow me to wear skinny jeans I don't. My guy life doesn't mix well with blending or bending gender roles or dress I can't mix the two. I wish I could a lot of the time. I look at how some of the girls are dressed and can only wish. I am envious of you girls who can do both.

Banned Read only
    Jennifer,
    It does happen more in certain shops, I can't say it bothers me but you don't say how you were dressed ! You don't get many guys dressed butch in those kind of stores anyway, so perhaps the management encourage it, or at least don't discourage it ! It just looks trendy !!

I couldn't wear them without some serious tucking unless I had a tunic top on !
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-03-2014 at 03:36 PM.

I would like to see female jeans with deeper pockets.