Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GG Has a Question.. Why the word Sissy??

I'm not entirely sure how to phrase this so it comes across correctly. However:

When dressed as a woman, the term 'Sissy' does not bother me at all.

When in male mode, it really bothers me a lot.

Strange, I know.

Platinum Member
    for sure Wendy is no sissy......i hate to name what i am so i go with happy.... so much a beach girl .... long hair down to my butt 36b/c boobs for real .... call Wendy a sissy and i just might come unglued in a bitchy way......call "HIM" a sissy and your going to need a doctor....

see i am as Wendy as i can be it's not a game or a thing i do it's me .... being missunderstood goes with it... i got refused for the trans section here .... lol .... cool just don't call me a sissy..... or i will hit you with my beach chair...............

Stacie,

"Why the word Sissy??"... For me it was what my very small circle of friends called me when they would dress me up when I was a teenager. My then girlfriend and her close friends didn't like me hanging around all the time and encouraged me to dress up if I were to hang out with them. It was fun and I was able to hang out with four girls and dress up fully, or sleep over during slumber parties. I didn't have any guy friends really so why should I mind what they called me? Everyone now just calls me "Michelle". When I joined this site I needed a name, I remembered back to a time where I was completely accepted and was able to dress up fully. I was the most comfortable back then.

I have since looked up the term "Sissy" at Google University and have seen many links and definitions for this term. If that is how they enjoy themselves then who am I to regulate it or judge? Personally I wouldn't dress up that way, but I won't chastise someone that does like it.

@--}----
    Michelle

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    those pics with quotes you see on the internet...mostly are actually posted by guys...or extreme closet cd's that dress like one a month ,never shave, and masterbate in womans panties its all make believe ....i actually made this & put this up on the internet a year ago and was well recieved
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-08-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Personally, I would find it offensive to be called a "sissy". It seems there are some people who like to call themselves a sissy, and if it is their choice then that would be ok. One should never call someone a "sissy", with the exception being they choose to be referred to as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    those pics with quotes you see on the internet...mostly are actually posted by guys...or extreme closet cd's that dress like one a month ,never shave, and masterbate in womans panties its all make believe ....i actually made this & put this up on the internet a year ago and was well recieved
    As if being a more "authentic" CD makes you LESS of a loser!

I always thought that it was a bad thing to call someone. My dad called me sissy a lot when I was young. I was that small boy that could not live up to what he wanted. So, for me it is a bad word.
    Part Time Girl

I think that this is just another one of those words that has morphed as the times change.
    I barely heard it while growing up as it's original meaning as per the dictionary meaning weak, unwilling to fight etc etc, and has evolved into something that may have multiple applications depending on the context that it is used.
    Kind of like the word s**t. How many different ways can it be used?
    Gotta love the English language
    Giggle.....

I think as with anything, a lot depends on the context. Being called a sissy because someone perceives you as weak or girly is insulting.. it's like being called a pansy or a "wuftah" was another one we had at school.. And obviously, in those days they were all varying degrees of homosexual reference.

To those who choose the fetish type lifestyle of "frilly innocence" and want to be "sissified" by a master or mistress and play the sub role in silks and satins and lace fringes it isn't an insulting term, quite the opposite.

Personally, I've never seen the appeal of the whole sissy vibe.. If Abi is getting some action, she wants to be wearing her best stockings and heels with a nice bodycon.. not some pink puffy outfit to be degraded in.. but each to their own. After all, there are many people out there who find anything that begins with "trans" and isn't a sportscar an offensive word.. but we can only be who we are

Luv
    Abi
    x x x

[QUOTE=Sissy_Michelle;3773590
    I have since looked up the term "Sissy" at Google University and have seen many links and definitions for this term. If that is how they enjoy themselves then who am I to regulate it or judge? Personally I wouldn't dress up that way, but I won't chastise someone that does like it.
    [/QUOTE]

Exactly how I feel. I don't like the word myself, and loathe the style, but I'm not going to judge anyone for it as long as they're not harming anyone.
    I'm a girl when I feel like it