Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thankful for Crossdressers.com!

Camille,
    I totally agree with you. I really enjoy this site too. I really like the way that everyone can say what they think, hopefully contribute information to everyone on here. Thank you very much.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Thanks to a great site an the owner of it good place to see what other do an think all the girl are also great thanks again.

I had a quick look at my profile to see I've been here for a little over 5 years. The changes that have happen in that time to how I behave in regard to going out, buying clothes but perhaps most importantly how I feel about myself are vast.

Being here has given me so much more self worth. Reading about how other basically "just do it" and get out there filled me with the confidence to do the same. I am not alone. My journey is a shared one. So yes many thanks to those who run the site as well as everyone who contributes. Keep up the excelent work.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I am very thankful for this site. I have read the horror stories of not being accepted, to the success stories of being who you are and fully accepted.
    I have made several online friends and am in process of meeting some of them that are local to my area.
    The part that I like the most is that I am not alone in this journey. Everyone here is just as human as the next person. The part that I like the most is that my view of things have opened and I myself am more accepting of others and where they are in life.
    Special thanks to the admins of the site for monitoring and keeping things respectful to others.

Everyone keep up the good work, have fun and enjoy life.

Randi

I joined this wonderful site only just last week and in my introduction said that I had been a "guest" or a lurker as it is known, accessing all the threads and learning so much from all the contributors over the last two years.

So. I just want to add my profound gratitude to the site owners, moderators and everyone who contributes their perspective on the world of crossdressing. As an outsider, this always felt like a very safe and respectful place to be. It also helped me to rationalise myself and accept that I am a cross dresser. And that now feels good and right.

Some of the commentary from other members on my introduction - to the effect that I had made some good progress in my CD journey - was as a direct result of what I've read here, giving me the confidence to take those early but significant steps.

So I can only echo all the positive comments above. And the best way to pay that back is to contribute my own thoughts to threads, where appropriate, for the benefit of others, including those like me who stood on the outside for so long.

Love and thanks, Michelle
    Michelle

It's a great site, it's relaxed, it can be fun, it can be deep and serious, but no-one here is trying to sell you stuff or push you to where you don't want to be

Okay I do need to add my 2 cents. I love this place and really has become my sanctuary. I have found it funny that When I get on here and no matter what I am wearing or look like, my soul comes out and I am Victoria. I have meet so many wonderful people here and I hope some day to meet a few of them in real life. Most of all I feel safe here. For an internet web site I think it is really well monitored and maintained. I know there are a few trolls here, but they usually get weed out pretty quick. whether I post or not I find myself here most evening reading the posts. This is my peace, my safety net and were I truly feel welcome. So thank you to everyone that run this site and to all of you that are here.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Well stated Victoria. I feel the same way.

This site has been a blessing to me since I first discovered it several years ago. I could never have managed to identify my true being without the support that I have received here. Thank You so much!

I have been here for a few years and really love it and amthankful also, Jamie

I think most of us are glad to have this site available to us. We are all over the spectrum from the occasional male underdressed to the fun trans woman. This sit helps me understand where I am, who I am and that it is OK to be me. I appreciate the commentary, the questions and the encouragement.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I agree with everything said already. In some ways this site has saved me, even after all these years. I don't feel alone.