Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh my god whyyyyyyy???????

Aspiring Member
    Of course you had to be in Ontario. :P The only evidence I've found that states injections are available in canada has been from Ontario. Is it possible laws are different in that province? I figured laws were laws in canada, unlike in the US where they can vary by state. Fingers crossed hard for those of us in Manitoba!

@LeaP - Given current experiences, I'm not expecting any explosive results.
    Last edited by dreamer_2.0; 10-27-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Silver Member
    Don't give up hope, either. Some of my best growth was between about 18 months and 2 1/2 years. Pretty much stopped after that.

Untitled
    When you start HRT you must think in the long term. A natal female takes 5 or more years to go through puberty, that is what you are doing
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

5 Years?
    But I want them nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Almost every trans woman I know personally has had minimal breast growth with HRT. I think you'll find that those who have had the most 'growth' are also a bit heavier than they should be.
    At one time I was a lot heavier when I was flat chested, about 6 years ago.

I came across a description of a genetic male who wore a 38 F bra. He wanted to get down to a C or D cup size, so he lost over 40 lbs. He did go down a band size, but he did not lose any breast tissue, so he wound up wearing a 36 G bra size.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    When you start HRT you must think in the long term. A natal female takes 5 or more years to go through puberty, that is what you are doing
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    5 Years?
    But I want them nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    For me it took a very long time for me to get to a D cup. I started on M2F HRT Sept 2011. In December 2012 I got my first bras with B cup. Then December 2013 I was up to C cup. And then December 2014 I was up to D cup. So it is most likely I will be at DD (E) cup this coming December.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-27-2015 at 09:16 PM.

I started with Bs and now am at D, but of course the wider chest means they don't look nearly as impressive :P

Aspiring Member
    Inspired by this tread, I decided to measure myself this morning. I tried two different methods and both gave the same result. So, providing my measurements are accurate, I have at some point graduated to a B cup!! They still appear small though against my male frame so hopefully there is still more growth down the road...

Wow...this is amazing!

Untitled
    I am not "aiming" at any size, I even declined the option of a BA op to give nature a chance to do her thing.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Dreamer_Grl
    well i can cup them in my hand by measurements it says a 40 D but how can that be? i'm 5'7" and plan to get some weight on before i get hormones going again (fat stored in male areas are moved to female areas) and this may be bad but plan to get them by myself and go with a low dose and stick with it ffs hormones may round out my buttock but if not sys, mom is a dd i May get to C maybe hopefully D would be gravy and not hoping for that level do have sensitive nipples and they were always that way pills patches about a year