Thread: Enjoying the small steps

Enjoying the small steps

Last night was the first time that I had an opportunity to sleep in a bra, panties and with forms.
    I was really nervous wearing my forms all night but did not have any issues. I will repeat this again tonight.

Then back to reality for a period of time.

Randi

The slope is slick....

oh yes it is a very slippery slope. Good thing I like to slide. hahaha

Randi

Been doing that off and on for weeks I sleep better like that usually however some nights I just cant get comfortable and particularly on fridays/saturdays my bras feel like they've shrunk or that ive grown a size so the bras I got don't feel comfortable at all. I work as a dishwasher at a prep school those days usually a 8-10 hr shift so those are the only days I go without enirly. My next goal is to find a bikini top that will hold my forms just fine without glue and try showering with em on but allow me to still wash under the forms.

Silver Member
    I destroyed a pair of breast forms by sleeping in them too often.

get the foam ones that are made for sleeping. i'm doing that in a few weeks.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Gold Member
    I wear a bra every night. Some times I wear the forms also, however the forms
    have a tendency to slide around. I do not use glue because of all my chest hair.
    However, I do love wearing my bra, and once you start, you will feel undressed
    with out it on.
    Rader

yes indeed ladies the slope is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slick just remember when approaching the precipice ,the point of no return----- wear satin panties for a smooooooooooooooother ride down the slope
    hugs phylis anne