Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How did you choose your femme name?

Mine comes from a girl I was at junior school with...she had her hair in the most fantastic blonde bob.

Only afterwards did I discover that we have a television presenter with the same name here in the UK.
    Sally...xx

My flickr pages

Well, my real name is Robert an the femme fersion of that is Roberta. The short version of Robert is Bob, hence Bobbie. Bobby is what my real close "GG" friends would call me anyway so I went with a name that I'm used to anyway.

Banned Read only
    Hi I'm Nlenro-nu You note that is neither male or female that's because it's my witch name and I feel it's appropiate in this forum! How do you get a witch name? take every 3rd letter of your full name and put it together that is your witch name. You have the right to put a hyphen in it where ever you want for reasons of your own. I had 2 reasons. I know a guy I hate whose name is Ron. he's a real nasty bully. The other reason to make my witch name sound more powerful. Don't you think Nlenro-nu sounds more powerful than Nlenronu? Oh by the way I'm logged in as Nlenro-nu2 cause there was trouble with logging in as Nlenro-nu password wasn't being recognized. So I rejoined as Nlenro-nu2

Talking Tanya Audrey

I actually went through many different names over the years but never felt like I found one that really suited me. One night I was talking to a friend and told her I really wanted to keep my same initials so I wanted a first same that started with a 'T' She suggested Tanya and I've been Tanya ever since!

My middle name was a bit easier. If I had been born a girl my mother would have named me Audrey. Since my middle name starts with an 'A' I felt that it was fitting to keep Audrey as my middle name.
    Love, Tanya :ld:

CLICK HERE to visit Tanya's MySpace

Banned Read only
    I know a female that goes by Robbie. Her name is actially Roberta. I haven't seen her since Timmins.. She works at Tangles and did my make up
    and hair there. I went to the soup Kitchen to see what would happen and
    see how my new look turned out. It was fine until it rained. Then everyone realized I was a crossdresser and not a real female! A few wise people said Oh Well different Strokes for different folks but there was quite a bit of ridiculing from others. So if you ever dress up with make up be sure you use waterproof makeup don't be a cheapie like me here.
    I'm Nlenro-nu2 You note my name is neither male of female. It is my witch name. If I were to choose a female name it would be Ellen cause that is similar to my witchname.

easy for me, just added A to Dan ! also I had a crush on a Dana way back in high school.
    plus I'm a doll !!!!
    Life's good when you love being who you are !
    and shopping

Love danadoll

How did you chose your female name?I

Hey ladies!!!

How are we all??? Having a good weekend?

Anyway, heres a good one.

How did you chose your female name?

Everyone is welcome to answer this.
    Lots of Love,
    Rach
    xxxxx

This is who I am, accept Jeanette TS's Avatar
    Well i was lucky my ex wife picked it out for me she just came out with it one day and it stuck. So Jeanete is here

Jeanette x

Mine, name came from the other

Hi,

Me and a friend looked up the meaning of the name, and seen that it matches both personalty and my other name. So, now Viviane is like a third name which people use.

Vivian
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 04-16-2006 at 06:54 PM. Reason: removed link to x-rated site
    for love is passion. -vivanne

... enter my world
    http://youtube.com/averyny vivianne video blog
    http://twitter.com/viviannesummers

Hi,

My boy name is Stephen. 'Nuff said. I love my girl name even more!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

Gold Member
    Just know when I was young if I where a girl it would be Tina as its close to Tim as possible.

hello there, I chose my name totally different from my real name, Gail is the name I would use if I could be a real girl, because it's just a very pretty name, and the last name I felt fit perfectly, and was the last name of a girl I used to know in school who was pretty, so hence the name Gail Stauffer

My paternal grand mother was Norwegean and her name was Ingor Serina. ai just love Serina and thats what ai use and then later I added Lynn as a middle name. and thats where Serina Lynn came from

My sister picked out my name when she started dressing me up.
    and loved it ever since.

Michelle

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    I choose Satina Silky because I think that satin and silk are the most feminine materials. And thay feel wonderful on my skin

I chose Melora because there is too many Rachelles on this site! I chose Melora because SHE is my favorite singer in the Goth-like @ Victorian band = Rsputina. http://www.rasputina.com/ They ARE HOT! I LOVE THEM!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Sexy ?

No one has volunteered that their choice was based on a round, husky, sexy sound to their chosen moniker.

Samm

Like a lot of other girls, mine comes from my mother. She always told me that I was supposed to be born a girl and that my name was to be Jennifer. Everyone was convinced that I was to be female and she was totally shocked when I arrived.
    I never did have the courage to tell her about my feelings.
    If the skirt fits, wear it

Smile

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I pick Michelle 'coz me mother told me if i was born a girl i would been called that with my other 3 sisters, it also 'me male name in french(michael) and just seems to suit to me to a tee everyone that knows me well enough.

My name came to me during one of those rare but wonderful dreams where I am a pretty girl. I wasn't sure who I was, but I was probably about 12-14 years old in the dream. I was wearing a light green skirt and looking at my feet distinctly remember someone saying "What's your name?" and without hesitation, I heard myself reply "Marcie". It must have been a glimpse into my inner soul and the name seemed so "right" for me.

I picked the name Anahis becouse the first time I bought a mini-skirt, that was the name of the brand and I liked it.

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Effeminate Me

F. Emmette
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]