Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Essentials for Feeling Fem

I can start to feel fem with only my shiny black flats on, and only those on. As I put on more I start to feel more like Julie. But to be honest, I have never done full makeup, lipstick only, shaved beyond my face, or done my nails. Maybe I don't know the full feeling yet. I am planning to go to First Event, in Jan, if my wife is ready for that. I just came out to her last Saturday. A night or two away where I can immerse and dress fully for a few days. Can't wait.

For me to feel fem it has to be top to toe made up, quite happy to be at home wearing the clothes and heels but that doesn't make me feel feminine just relaxing
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

I feel Fem all the time, if I think about it. Which I don't most of the time, regardless of how I'm dressed. The wig is all I need to see the "woman in the mirror," Although breastforms help. When I go out, the wig by itself gets me "Yes, Ma'am and No Ma'am." The rest doesn't seem to matter.

Not to cop out, but it's everything. Once the makeup is on, the outfit just right, the lipstick perfect, then I slide the wig on and a giant smile forms. Anything less in my mind I am a work-in-process and still a dude. That first smile from someone else or better yet a complement just takes it over the top once I am out.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Platinum Member
    Hi Christina, Make-up is just the icing on the cake, And my wig is my Crowning Glory......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    Count me in for the complete package.
    Sara

I obviously like to be 100% but since I dress a few times a week the way I feel fem is when I look down and see my polished toes, and my smooth body. It just saves valuable loafering time xoxoxoxo

At a bare minimum, I need to have heels, nails done, eye and lip makeup and earrings to get into a femme mindset. Putting on my wig is usually the last step before I go out the door, and that's when I often have the "a-ha" moment and start seeing a woman in the mirror.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    I agree with you 100%. I'm not there until I have full makeup. Without it I'm a guy in a wig.
    See, for me it's what I see from my eyes. Eliminating mirrors because there's no way that I will ever physically resemble a GG, what I see (wig, clothes, watch/bracelet, polished nails) and feel (also wig, then bra, slip, skirt/dress, stockings) is what sends the feedback which tells me I'm female. Oh yeah, perfume, too.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Put me in the "All or Nothing" camp. Just how I am.
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    The dressing is just the trigger or primer. It's the mindset for me. I know I'm there when I'm doing whatever, and suddenly remember I'm actually male. There's definitely a female side to my brain. I really struggle to verbalize what goes on. It sounds stupid when I write it.

Putting on my bra, and scooping my boobs into the cups.

Every morning, I realise that I need one for daily support now!

Freshly shaved legs make me feel femme even when not dressed. Aside from that, I find having nice makeup helps me complete my look

Quote Originally Posted by MariaOfCalifornia View Post
    The dressing is just the trigger or primer. It's the mindset for me. I know I'm there when I'm doing whatever, and suddenly remember I'm actually male. There's definitely a female side to my brain. I really struggle to verbalize what goes on. It sounds stupid when I write it.
    Maria, darling.
    You are singing a song many of us here know by heart.
    You well know the words.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

For me, I have to do it all....nice outfit, makeup, wig, nails, perfume.....and on and on. I want to present as a woman as best s I can. I'm always trying to add something new....right now I'm working on a smoky eye look. So sexy!

Lauren

So many great answers.

For me it is being in a towel covering my breasts. That is the what makes me know I have a woman's body inside me. It sort of confirms my openess to reincarnation. I know that I have worn this womanly garb and body before.

Everything after is just icing on the cake. 👠⛩

Not sure about feeling "femme", I now what it feels like to be myself and feel good about it. Even though I consider the CDing an art form, most of the look is just affectation. The person beneath the looks is what makes it work.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

For me it starts with the panties and my tights then my heels.... that gets my heart racing

Banned Read only
    Me too Lauren...I'm all in or all out....I always make an attempt to pass totally as a girl when I dress. Outfit, makeup, nails, perfume and on and on. I always dress when I know my wife will not be coming home from work at all that day. It's usually about a 4 or 5 hour session which includes me photographing myself in about 8 to 10 different combinations of outfits... Different tops with skirts, wide belts, boots, booties, tights (usually Hanes black shear to waist opaque tights) and makeup done tastefully and not overdone. The tip here is to get a really good selection of application brushes. Best tip I could ever give for getting the makeup just right...Anyone else agree with that tip? The perfume, stretch lace panties, bra, wig..everything. It's fun, exciting, challenging, sensual, sexual, and I, like you, am always trying to add something to perfect the look and process!...Thanks for reading my post...Scarlett

For me it can be as easy as panties and a bra and "window shopping" on the internet for dresses and shoes.

I've said this before but sometimes just wearing a nice woman's fragrance will do the trick.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

I can feel really feminine only after applying makeup and a wig. The makeup can be the barest of essentials ( foundation, blush and lipstick).

It depends for me. Sometimes a sexy chemise is enough to scratch the proverbial itch, other times it has to be bra/camisole, panties, dress, high heels, and a wig.

I don't need to do or wear anything to feel femm, at times i feel like a woman even though i present as a man.

But when i do dress I feel dissatisfied unless I am smooth all over, have a wig and light makeup. Thats not to say i don't dress partially at times, but unless I have gone the whole way i feel something is missing.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Marie View Post
    I do, and I use an epilator on my arms and torso. I don't have to explain anything to my SO. She's known all about Kelly for many years.
    Yep. I tell my wife I like as little body hair as possible (one excuse is I do not like how it feels, another is I do not want to see any grey or white hairs starting to appear, etc.) and as she likes how smooth my body feels in the shaved areas (I usually keep hair on my forearms and chest to not be too obvious), she does not mind. Heck, I have her helping me shave my back and shoulders...told her when smooth I sweat less