Thread: gloves for stockings and ph

gloves for stockings and ph

I have learned that while donning pantyhose or stockings, wearing smothe lite weight gloves stopped the runners, for the most part in those precious gems.

I know, everyone know this but Duh me! I finally figured it out. LOL

kathy
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]Work toward the betterment of humankind, and you will recieve notariety. Work for the betterment yourself alone and you will only recieve a paycheck.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Kathy[/SIZE]

Congratulations Kathy
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    You could start filing your nails, even at typical male nail length - that might also solve the problem, and be fun too
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

I keep my nails long and shaped and am constantly putting a thumb through my pantyhose but I won't cut my nails. They mean too much to me. Never tried putting them on with gloves.
    Kisses, Linda

Gloves for stockings & ph

I have rough skin on my hands so find gloves are a godsend. The last batch of black stockings that I bought on e-bay were from a person who trades as lynnuktv, I bought 4 pairs and a pair of latex gloves was included with them.