Thread: Sun bathing

Sun bathing

Do any of you girls sun bathe in your back yards? There is nothing more exiting than wearing a bikini in the afternoon sun.
    Occasionally one of the neighbor guys peek up at my house which makes it even more exiting

Yeah we do it and wearing our biikini's are fun and last year had that tan look. it was nice. to see that.
    Part Time Girl

Too many grand sons for me to do that. I swim with them and play in the pool or lake all summer themed think granddad was a little off his rocker. I probably am with out adding that explanation to them and their parents.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I wear my bikini to my community pool.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No laying in the sun for me. I had more than enuff sun damaged skin by age 20 to last a life time. I grew up at the beach before sun screen was invented.

But, I DO enjoy an afternoon swim with the sun behind the house in my suit. Swimming and floating around as a naked female. It's not likely because I'm quiet, but if the neighbors peek over the fence? God help them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I do on occasion but not usually in a bathing suit, but just my short shorts and like a tank top or cami top.
    Just have to get rid of that farmers tan on my arms so I can wear my sleevless dresses

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle , Bikini Tan Lines are your Badge of Courage......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Haven't sun bathed since 1991 when they removed a cancerous lesion from my back. Can't recommend that anyone else do it, either. Skin cancer is the fastest increasing type, as the sun worshipers numbers have increased dramatically since the 1950's. It's not just for old people. A 33 year old nurse at work recently died of it because she didn't think it could possibly be cancerous at her age, so it spread before she could do anything about it. Spots in the hair covered areas are the easiest to miss, so is the back because we don't look at it that much.
    If you're going sunning, get checked every year by a dermatologist.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I do go to a dermatologist and the key is knowing when to get out of the sun, 45 min is about as long as you want to be exposed so be smart and don't stay out too long

Aspiring Member
    I've already had skin cancer a few tines. I avoid the sun now. My dermatologist still has to check me every few months for any more occurrences.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Tans are nice and my skin paid the price for it.
    I worked construction and drove coal trucks so I was either on a dozer all day or On top of a mountain (strip mine) with no trees for shade.
    Soo thankful I never had any problems.
    These days I don't go out in the hot sun if I don't have to and if I do I wear a shirt and a hat.

I do and have a one piece, one blue /with a slight waist control suit and a new/used black suit for this year. Beach wear is awesome to wear. Now I need a nice sun hat.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Daniella Argento
    I try not to spend toomuch time in the sun... but I do occassionally tan in the summer months.
    Either nude or in my bikini
    I also swim in my bikini from time to time
    Next goal beaching in the bikini... not oikely to happen too soon. Nearest beach is like 600km away

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    Just have to get rid of that farmers tan on my arms so I can wear my sleevless dresses
    The farmers tan is the worst! I still haven't figured out a good way to get my upper arms, shoulders and chest more consistent without darkening the farmers tan that's already there. Doesn't help if I'm working on a rooftop or something and can't do much about my clothing.

All the time. It's going to happen all weekend

Platinum Member Read only
    If you're not in the closet and not worried about bikini top tan or burn lines go for it. There have been in the past some pictures posted of really really bad burning of the skin. The other down side is possible skin cancer. Or just plain weathered skin at a premature age. The only way I can think of minimizing the 'farmer's tan' on the upper arms and torso is to switch to sleeveless tee shirts. At least then you'll be able to have tan lines akin to wearing sleeveless summer dresses. Then go topless and let the sun tan the pale areas. I also have the problem of having tan lines between the hem of my shorts and the tops of my sweat socks. At least those lines can be covered with hosiery. The temperature in my area never gets as hot and humid as the rest of the country.

I don't do the bikini thing (although I'd like to) because I'm "a bit overweight." If I ever manage to lose the gut I may try it, but until then it's strictly full coverage for me.

I sun bath in ouir yard by ore pool. But I wear nothing at all, as does my wife. Even have a sign on the wall that states "Bathing suits optional beyond this point"

I love being in the sun in my tankini!

Lauren

I tan all over! I have several open clearings out in the forest, on remote two tracks, where I can lay out and not be seen. I love the feeling of the sun and the breeze all over me! Priceless!

I swim in a bikini and get tan lines that go with the style.

I must remember not to go topless when in drab. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Most certainly I do.
    In fact I recently bought a new bikini for this summer and here I sit with the pool open and a dreary rainy day around me...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love wearing my bikini at the pool. With my toes polished and legs waxed and shaved it does make me feel so feminine.

While I do not get out in the sun specifically to tan,Most of my work is outdoors and I have sported a "farmer tan" for many years. This year i am trying to eliminate
    that by wearing a racer back tank top while mowing our yard, while I have only had to mow a few times this year it is working and i have tanned shoulders for the first time since I was a kid and we played shirtless most of the summer.
    Joan58