Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Size 6!

Banned Read only
    Riding a bike to UCLA caused my legs to burn from lactic acid and get super large.
    I have some injury from work that biking helps to keep some kind of exercise in my daily life.

I can fit a stretchy large dress.

Jealous - I haven't been a size 6 since 1975....

Silver Member
    You were a size 8/10 but now you're a size 6 so you have to do more clothes shopping. How does that merit a complaint? Ok, your finances take a hit, but this sounds like a win-win-win to me. Congratulations on your new figure! Get out there and flaunt it, and have fun doing it!

gosh!! size 6 let me see... last time I was size6, I think howard johnson had 2 flavors, lol aka good for you Kathy, enjoyand be safe. Karrin

Congrats kathie!
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change.

Congrats on the size 6 and your recovery. Initially I was buying size 10 then lost some weight and now a size 8 but size 6 would be better.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!