Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things that could make sense if they knew

Becky. I never gave it a second guess, until now. I just go around being myself.
    A number of years ago I was prescribed meds that blessed me with D cup breasts from gynecomastia. I wear a bra every day never attempted to hide the lines from the band or the strap. Women in the office are quite often putting their hands on my strap or band. They smile, some ask what color etc.
    At a company softball game I stepped behind my vehicle to swap my bra for a sports bra. One GG followed me. As I pulled down the sports bra she grabbed the back and helped. She asked how I felt being a guy with tits. I told her that I loved my breasts. She was so puzzled, I felt sorry for her. I simply told her don't ask any questions you don't want me to answer. She asked if my bra was a secret. I told her that the bra wasn't a secret but other things are. She said that she didn't see or hear anything that day. She never brought it up again.

Nice story Cheryl...
    adding to my list... that may explain why you never take up the offer to join 'the boys' to watch the football or go out
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Some may be surprised but most have had the opportunity to see nail polish, smooth legs, and of course my earring.

My male persona over powers at work. But if someone would find out it might do a ahhh ha moment that I cant recall in a conversation I once had.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

This is a very interesting topic!

I'm something of an instigator, especially when in "male" mode. I drop a lot of little hints. Most, only my fiancee picks up on (if even she does).

For example: I was sitting at the local watering hole last night beside one of my "bar friends" who had indulged in a few more adult beverages than would allow him to drive home. We got to talking about the way the younger generation behaves, and he mentioned going to court. He told me the young adults now show up in court wearing jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, etc., and that whenever he would need to go to court, he'd wear a button-down shirt, slacks, etc. At this point, I added to his list, "maybe a nice dress." In his somewhat snookered state, he turned, looked at me and repeated, "a nice dress?" "Yes," I replied, depending on whether you're appearing before a male judge or female. Dress to impress and all that. We had a nice chuckle over it.

If my bar friend only knew...

It's my mischievous streak on full display. Had he asked me seriously about the nice dress, I probably would've told him that I own several nice dresses, but rarely find the occasion to wear them. Blowing minds in just one of the services I offer...
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

Once I mentioned to a coworker that a female customer had on such a beautiful dress
    He thought it was very strange that I was more interested in the women's dress than the women!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

For my Mom, she'd have an "ahh NOW" moment for sure b/c when I was about 12 or 13 I had sewn a "homemade" leotard I out of one of my turtle neck shirts. She was digging in my closet and found it hidden in a box. She confronted me about it and I just had nothing to say. How could I have said, oh, "I feel like a girl inside and allured to everything feminine." After that fateful afternoon, we've not spoken of it since. Also, I was prone to "borrow" her pantyhose and I'm sure she noticed. She has eyes in the back of her head. Lastly, and this is going to date myself, I'd slip on her white, vinyl, knee-high go-go boots (yes, gen-xers and millennials...go google "go-go" boots so you know what I'm referring to). They were so tight to slip on that I'm sure I stretched them...again, I wouldn't be surprised that she knew I was snooping among her clothes and shoes.
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 07-12-2018 at 07:31 AM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

For me alot of subtle comments while people watching would probably make more sense if they knew.

I think my friends from my professional side (3 fields of endevor) and golf partners from my club have no clue and most would be totally schocked and would not easily accept, if at all. I have a few that I think would be OK, but it would totally change the dynamics of our relationship. None of it is worth the risk

After a long night out in San Francisco... where I had clip ons that were a little bit too tight I had red dots on both ear lobes... The next day I was out at lunch with a work colleague and he said to me, you have red dots on your ears I think your headphones are too tight.. i wasn't going to correct him lol... if he had found out he would have gone ahhh
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I think I would be shocked at how many people would say I knew it all along. Longer the normal finger nails-shaved body hair -eye brows again not crazy trimmed but always under control.