Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if.....

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

What if.....

A lot of us ask for advice concerning coming out to our So'S. What if the shoe were on the other foot. Suddenly the beautiful gg you married says to you...I want to dress like a man,bulk up,grow a mustache and go-tee,chop off my beautiful hair and parade around town with you for all to see. How many would accept this?
    GG's marry the man of their dreams, handsome,strong,masculine, they want to feel safe and protected...and then here you come in a dress. It goes against everything they were ever taught.
    Is it possible that a gg would see her so's dressing as a reflection on her? What if her friends or co-workers found out?

your thought?
    Last edited by btmgrl6; 05-05-2006 at 06:31 PM.

Banned Read only

Not much of a what if.

Only if I could dress up as a woman!
    Last edited by janedoe311; 05-31-2006 at 03:51 PM.

First of all, this would be a rare occurance, but if did happen, I would accept it with open arms, I can't expect a woman to accept me for who I am and not accept her for who she is. There must have been something that attracted me to her to begin with. So why not explore the person who she persives herself to be?
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I don't know

I can't imagine the turmoil this might cause. I m single and out there. plain as day. What you see is what you get, so this has never been an issue for me. I don't mean to say that I am doing it better than someone else. It's not about right or wrong. Iam just saying that my situation is different.
    I don't envy that task that you have at hand, and more power to you.
    One last thought....what if your crossdressing is deeply rooted and your SO just can't accept it?

Steph

Jennaie

The question wasn't would you as a crossdresser accept her as a crossdresser
    would you as a gm accept her as a crossdresser. That's what we are asking them to do. I am trying to get at is how hard it must be for a so called"normal" (for lack of a better term) gg to accept her husbands cd'ing after the fact
    (after marrying him) Maybe it's a dumb question, or maybe it's a question that we can't answer because we have both a masc and fem side to us. Or maybe that's what we would want to happen so we say sure i'd go with it.

Steph

Vice a Versa

I'd go for it but no football Sundays where all her/his boie friends came over and ate pizza, drank beer and watched the game on the big screen. No I want some attention take me shopping the car needs washing the grass cut paint the house and take out that garbage! You sead nothing about a role reversal but it would come naturaly. LOL !!!!

Janedoe

You totally missed the question. go back and re-read the thread. It wasn't about her accepting you... it was about you accepting her if she suddenly came out of left field and told you she was a crossdresser. her being a crossdresser,you not being a crossdresser.
    At the risk of repeating myself.....What if the shoe were on the other foot?
    Steph

Banned Read only
    Excellant post. Which is why I always recommend keeping it a secret. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. When your SO sees you "en femme", she may or may not accept it. But she will never see you in the same way again. Stop looking for acceptance and approval!

I would love that to happen because it would mean that she understands my crossdressing. We could go out as him and her cool !

Even if I didn't CD I would support her...no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G
    Excellant post. Which is why I always recommend keeping it a secret. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. When your SO sees you "en femme", she may or may not accept it. But she will never see you in the same way again. Stop looking for acceptance and approval!
    I can't tell if this was sarcastic or not........ you're advocating a life of hiding in the closet?

does this count as a thread hijack?, sorry if it does!.

As for answering the original question, if my (future) wife were to come out to me as an FtM cd'er, I'd be totally ok with it up to a point. I would draw the line at permanent body modification as well as horomones, and well, I'm not sure how I would feel about 24/7 crossliving. I would definetly want to still have a beautiful woman that would enjoy getting dressed up pretty and feminine for a night out (with me as her dashing gentleman), but if she was totally against all form of femininity then I wouldn't be able to deal with that.

I think the idea of me as Dawn, and my SO going out as a man to a t-friendly club sounds like a blast, and it could also offer a hell of alot of interesting opportunities in the bedroom.

But in the end, I still do like my masculinity and my guy side, and even if my SO was a FtM, I would want her to also still enjoy her femininity.

Dawn

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar
    I feel that as the person I know and Love, it wouldn't bother me in the least.
    If my girl wanted to be a boy, as long as it didn't interfere with our Love, I have no qualms at all !!
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Dawn

You wouldn't be "Dawn, you'ed be that handsome masculine guy you mentioned. She being the CD... you being the gm. If you m2f crossdress and she f2m crossdresses there probably wouldn't be an issue.

Steph

Quote Originally Posted by btmgrl6
    You totally missed the question. go back and re-read the thread. It wasn't about her accepting you... it was about you accepting her if she suddenly came out of left field and told you she was a crossdresser. her being a crossdresser,you not being a crossdresser.
    At the risk of repeating myself.....What if the shoe were on the other foot?
    Steph
    I believe that as long as the GG keeps her crossdressing part time like many of us do and as long as she doesn't want to change the role of sexual orientation, preferences on day to day life, I think we should accept them as they accept us. Wouldn't you think so?

On the other side, if I wasn't a crossdresser, and she was, Hmm, that would be a tough question. I guess it would take me a time to think.
    [SIZE=2]SUZI[/SIZE]

Suzi
    That was the question, you don't cd she does. and thank you
    Steph

You wouldn't be "Dawn, you'ed be that handsome masculine guy you mentioned. She being the CD... you being the gm. If you m2f crossdress and she f2m crossdresses there probably wouldn't be an issue.

Steph
    Oh whoops!!, sorry about that. Ok, lemme think about that....

.... ok, thought about it. My answer would be the same, I'm still bisexual, as long as I could still enjoy her femininity, and she would still treat me by dressing up for a night out, or for a night in :evil:, then I would be ok with it as a part time thing. And it could still perhaps satisfy my bi urges, so that would be cool.

Basically, I want the person to be ok with who they are as both sexes if thats what they want. Im ok with her loving her masculinity to that point, but I dont want her to hate her femininity.

Dawn

Dawn....we're gettin closer to an answer here. Is she bi-sexual? If she isn't ..you can't be either. You are a straight gm...she a bi-sexual cd. could you hang with that?

Steph

Dawn....we're gettin closer to an answer here. Is she bi-sexual? If she isn't ..you can't be either. You are a straight gm...she a bi-sexual cd. could you hang with that?

Steph
    Ok, I'll play this game . This is tough because, well, im a bi cd'er. I'd have to base my answer on how I see straight GMs respond to bi people, MtFs, FtMs, which is no, I would leave. I believe that my softness and openness is a direct result of the bi and cd feelings I've had most of my life, if I was a "regular" boy I would have definetly liked my women soft obediant and dumb and very feminine, thats the message I got alot as a kid.

of course we'll never know, maybe real love and respect would win out in the end, its kind of an impossible question, fun one though.

Dawn

Thanks

Dawn
    thanks for playing I hope eveyone knows that the question was hypothetical and was only meant as a poser.....i was just snappin some bra straps so to speak.
    But honestly I have mulled this over and like i said...a tough thing to deal with.
    In a case where it's accepted.... good for you
    in a case where it's not....somebody is bound to get hurt.

Steph

I'd be all for it.
    Hail Satin!

Id be ok it is how far would she want to take it op or no op issues that need discussing etc but yes great Stephanie would get out more.
    Steph
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Scottie

That's nice. Did you have an opinion on thiis thread?

That's nice. Did you have an opinion on thiis thread?
    Sure :-)

I think it would be hard, same situation, same feelings but I think it might be harder for genetic women because men have a stereotypical BS thing about being macho.......and women dig that, some part o them somewhere enjoys the "man" part of a man.......and I'm not talking about sex, just the masculinity.

that's my opinion, it's hard, but I dont' think it would be quite as hard as for a wife......
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Harder?

Harder for gg to what?

Well, the answer to that seems simple. If I truly loved her and we connected totally, I would certainly try to accomodate her desires. I'm not afraid of how that would affect my self esteem or what otherts thought of me. Never have been, never will. I often encourage and support ther women in my family, or close acquaintance, to step out of the stereo type, to take a chance, to do what they are best at, to be true to thenselves.
    I fell in love with my wifes personality, her gentleness, her deep seated respect and willingness to be considerate of others. Her total commitment to the well being adn care of those close to her. Her sexual proclivities wouldn't matter to me. That's just the outside presentation to the world. What is inside is the most important. If that changed, well thren I might have to rethink the relationship but, I would certainly give her the benefit of a doubt. I, myself, have great consideration for others. Much more so than I see in other males. Maybe that's my fem side. Don'y know, but that is certainly me.
    I don't think that we should be so quick to judge others or be afraid of new things. Give people and ideas a chance. Don't be so bound to the old ways and, definitely, give new ideas a chance. Hey, you never know. You might find its something you like.
    Dawn

dawn

Does you SO know about and accept your crossdressing?