Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those who have been caught

caught,a few times

mom caught me a few times during my teenage years.didnt approve at all.sure she never told no one because it embarrassed her.

grandpa caught me once....sunday morning,thought everyone was at church,threw on some fem clothes,walked out of bedroom and came face to face with him.i ran and hid in bedroom,locking door behind me.stripped off the clothes and layed in bed wanting to die.if he ever said anything i havent heard anything about it.

wife knows,i told her.....she told her mom and sister...worked out well,sister now comes by once a week and i get dressed and she does my makeup and hair.sometimes my nails....the coolest.
    btw wife is very excepting

Telling others

Quote Originally Posted by carol ann
    My wife never told anyone and neither did my mother when i was seventeen
    This is my experience also. Except I think I was more like 12 when discovered by my mother.

Hugs, Kath

I told 4 people about my x-dressing, 5 know about it (see explanations bellow), of course not counting my CD friends whom I meet from time to time.

As far as I know none has told that secret.

My wife is the first one to have known. She is so affraid that anybody might discover me that she wouldn't tell anybody.

My GG friend in France is the one to tell me to be very catious and to take minimal risks. I trust her completely.

The GG friend I have in the USA is also very safe. She told her husband after having asked me if it was OK. He is the only man who has seen me "en femme". So I didn't tell him, his wife did. He just saw me once.

Finaly I have also told about my X-dressin to GG friend whom I work with. She is also very safe. I wouldn't have told her otherwise...

It is fantastic relief to have a few people with whom to share our complex personality...

Love.

Eugenie

I've had a few close shaves but was only caught once. That was in a place where I worked in the mid 1970s. I don't dress en-femme outdoors but do wear panties 24/7 and was wearing a nice pair of women's floral patterned briefs when a male co-worker walked in on me seated on the toilet doing a wee-wee, the bolt on the door being defective. Unfortunately he didn't like me anyway as he was a bone headed butch type and told the rest of the workforce there and my life was made a misery until I found another job elsewhere. I was accused of being a "poof" (homosexual) and a lot worse.

Nowadays I am very careful and although I still wear panties 24/7 (nothing would make me stop) and people are more tolerant and male underwear, at least here in the UK and Europe is virtually unisex in design and very similar to women's I ensure that my panties do not show over the waistband of my trousers and that the door of the stall is firmly bolted when using the toilet at work etc.

This nasty experience however firmed my resolve as a crossdresser and if anything made me in turn totally intollerant towards those who are anti CD/TV/TS. I simply am not interested in them or their views and they can **** off as far as I am concerned, and unless he is committing a crime I will side with the TV/CD in any conflict scenario with employers, co-workers, spouse, parents, family etc.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    My wife is terrorfied that someone else finds out.....NOPE, she's told nobody !

And Karren......your wife called me (your best bud) to confide when she caught you. I acted shocked, and promised to not tell another soul !GIGGLE

Emily Ann

SO cought me the first time almost 40 years ago. Has kept is a secret, even from ourselves. Fits into her thinking on CD; "Don't ask, Don't tell".
    Susann_Gardener

Aspiring Member
    I've never been "caught" but my ex-wife did know,and to my knowledge never told anyone.I say to my knowledge because we had a lot of mutual friends and I'm certain that at least a few of them would have told me if she had been spreading this around after we split.

When I was young I dressed for a friend of mine in a nightie, he has never mentioned it again. Then I married and I told my wife, I think she kept it to herself. I got caught in work as I was fixing my shirt a gg co worker came in and seen my pink panties, I think she kept it secret also, and finally my 30 yr old daughter caught me in a baby doll. She hasnt told anyone I hope, espically my other children. kisses Angie

Hi everyone: I was caught the first time at age 14 by my mother. She didn't understand and she was aggreivated i was wearing her best slip and other things of hers. Soon she found a solution by getting me my own bra LLPG and slip. YEA!

Years later a girlfriend on mine who it turns out was 2 timing me, found a leotard of mine I left out accidently. When she was screaming at me about cheating on her I finally told her it was mine. Big mistake. After she decided to move out, she found all my lingerie ruined it all by cutting some and pouring motor oil over all of it. Then she told everyone she could think of that knew me I was a queer and wore womens clothes.

Either no one believed her or no one ever asked about it, I don't know which. I think everyone perceived her as a vindictive bitch who was trying to "poison the well" and all she accopmlished was to show what a small minded person she was.

Smile caught dressed

Hi Yes i was caught by my next door neighbour much to my delight he turned out to be a tranny lover.Sadly he has now moved away but we had some great times together for a couple of years.
    Anne.

After telling my wife 30 yrs ago, she talked to her grandmother about it. I don't know what all was said, but she said her grandmother was/is cool with it. And it went a long way to my wife not having a lot of problems with it. Her grandmother has never treated me any different.

My wife has always been worried about others finding out. When we had my ears pearced last year, she was worried what her co-workers would say, etc. etc. Turns out, however, that when we were having some recent issues with it, she brought it up to her supervisor at work. When she told me she told him, she was surprised that I had no problem with it. Heck, she can tell the whole world for all I care.

Was caught by one of my secretaries some years back. She was very cool with it, and I could dress (sans wig and makeup as I had neither) at the office for a couple of hours every morning before anyone else came in. As far as I know she never told any of the other secretaries nor her husband.
    Last edited by DonnaT; 05-08-2006 at 02:09 PM.
    DonnaT

I have told three people. My wife, who doesn't approve very much, so she doesn't tell anyone out of shame. My sister, who I am pretty sure has kept my confidence. And my first serious girlfriend. We were 17. After we broke up, I think she told some of my other close friends. However, no one ever brought it up. Something was said once by my closest friend (male) and it indicated that she had told him something bad about me but he didn't believe it. I suppose that he didn't tell me what she said so that it didn't have to be confirmed. I don't know...

Joe

Was sort of caught, not dressed, but dear wife found some pictures of me in full dress. We got through that rather well. She has confided in her twin sister. To complicate things, her twin is a lesbian. I trust that my SIL told her SO. So that makes a total of three. They are really cool about it but SIL was worried that I would take it too far and hurt my wife. That is the last thing I would ever do, as she is my total soul mate.

Blown Cover

No details about it but lost a good careerer over this, SO knows but has told no one. Depression and upheaval of family life you bet. Finlay accepting my self the best thing I have done for myself. Nobody needs to know about this unique side of myself the odds of someone not accepting is to great to ruin my life further over it. It was devastating to have it happen by accident however three women I know have given me hugs since the outing last year something they have never done before nothing was said just a great big hug.