Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12 the Magic Age?

Smile Yep around 12

Well, actually I was 11 and it was my sisters panties that caught my eye so I guess that is aroung 12. Thanks sis.

Hugs,

Lois

My 1st time was a cousins bikini top, at around 5-6 years old.

ohh yes i was 12 for sure

i was twelve when i put on my moms panties and it felt so good mmmm

I started around the age of 11. Mother's pantyhose and bra were my first items to wear.

Love,
    Storm
    [SIZE=4]Storm[/SIZE]

Although I'm not exactly sure, my best estimate is that I also was around twelve years old.

I found some of my mother's discarded clothes in a bag in the basement of our home. The first thing I tried on was a pair of women's shorts. Then I tried on a cotton house dress and immediately became hooked on dresses. Unlike most CD's I've read about, I did not have much interest in panties.

Maggie

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Probably about 11 or 12 for me.

I don't have the stats handy, but the studies that have been done on CDs (such as this one) found the vast majority of us start by age 12 -- although there is a bit of a range in starting ages.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

between the x and y chromosone, Melb. Aust

12 no try 4

I can remember back to when my sisters used to dress me and my twin up as girls around the age of 4 (till my dad found out and stopped it cold) and it has been a part of my fantasies since then.
    A fool and his money are soon................hey where's my wallet?????

First time for me was when I was 9. Mom's pantyhose and heels. (I learned to walk in heels early ) It was another year or two before I started trying her bra's and dresses.

[SIZE="3"]-Sheri[/SIZE]

For me?

Hi Girls,

For me the magic number was 7. First I tried on some of my Mother's stockings. Next, I was home from school sick one day and found one of my mother's bras on her bed. I tried on the bra and loved it. From there things progressed to her panties, girdles and slips. My sister was younger than I and when she got training bras, so did I. My mother found the things a couple of times and told me to stop. I wish that I had taken the opportunity to talk to her about it but was too scared.

Patty

Smile

Its been a long time but I remember being caufgt by Mom at age 12 all dressed. At first she went nuts but after a while she calmed down and we had a long talk.
    Jennifer Marie "man i feel like a women"

About 12 for me. Mom and 3 sisters, with all those panties, stockings, bras, girdles, and shoes how could I resist!

looking for friends in CO LaceyDee's Avatar
    I was about 11 when I started wearing my sister's and my Mom's undies. It was a thrill then. I have nicer panties now !!

Eleven for me. I tried on a pair of red satin bikini panties and was hooked. Moved on to pantyhose from there and then heels and then so on and so on ...

wanting friends x
    i started abt 6-7 always new i was diff at that age found it hard to understand why i was so diff to my sister and why i was ment to play with action men but preferd my sisters cindy house the only thing i did enjoy was football. but even today i know theres still so much abt myself im still learning abt but hey they say you never stop learning .